roll.gif
or do they and I'm just out of the loop
frown.gif
Lmao I still don't.

Like everybody got a bot
roll.gif
or do they and I'm just out of the loop
frown.gif
i think its more like ... virtually everyone is working with some type of enhancement. that can be multiple accounts, dragging your gir (or guy) to raffles for extra tickets, a script, a page monitor for those 'random' drops, a full on bot, a plug (aka your brother's girlfriend who co-manages footlocker), etc. 

Like everybody got a bot :rofl: or do they and I'm just out of the loop :frown:

i think its more like ... virtually everyone is working with some type of enhancement. that can be multiple accounts, dragging your gir (or guy) to raffles for extra tickets, a script, a page monitor for those 'random' drops, a full on bot, a plug (aka your brother's girlfriend who co-manages footlocker), etc. 
I was specifically asking about bots. You would need your whole family and your neighbors family to compete with a lot of these bots though. I always hear about bots running while people aren't even home.

I was on the fence about these but seeing all the pictures makes me really want them now. I thought i didnt need em cause i have the black/white from 2014 and the chicagos but i guess its only right to get a pair since its like both of those were combined.

Last edited:

Not an opinion when it's known. You seen I was right about these and I'm going to be right about the next original colorway 1s because I've already explained it pages back.

com·mon sense

noun

1. good sense and sound judgment in practical matters.
Thanks for the PM, bro.

As for my definitions, I looked up each word individually. It's whatever though, we really aren't about to go back and forth over semantics.

Seriously, you missed the point though. The issue is not whether your opinion is proven right after you put it out. The issue is that you post it as if it is fact beforehand. Early pics mean nothing. You can't feel a shoe in a picture and there's no way to say whether or not that it reflects what is put out on release day unless you have a credible source. I know you don't claim to be one, but that's not obvious to the rookies on here and that's the concern. If you're claiming something is 'known', your source should better be a helluva lot stronger than the definition for common sense.

On the real, do what you do in life, but be mindful of possibly misleading others on here. I meant what I said in my earlier post about respecting you for going to school and putting in your own work. But all the ish you catch on NT is really people just trying to clarify proven fact and insider info from your opinion or 'sound judgment'. Believe it or not, they're protecting the rookies on the site in case you end up wrong. That's all it is. I know you think that others come at you aggressively, but you gotta understand where they are coming from. 

I hope you see my posts as tough love because really that's what it is. All of these posts about you are a reaction, it really does start with you. I don't see anyone just calling you out of nowhere. You're being quoted. Not saying stop posting or anything extreme like that, I'm saying to just be clear. Best way to avoid all this back and forth is to clearly differentiate when you are using common sense and when you are sharing a fact - not going about posting and hoping that your opinion is proven right. That doesn't change anything. It's black in white in here - speculation or fact. Opinions and common sense, regardless of how much sound judgement is applied, is still not fact. Opinions that turn out correct later - those are still just opinions too. Without a credible resource, we call that a guess even.

I'm not somebody in the know and I don't act like it; I just use my head and analyze the information that is presented and some from the past, it's called analytical thinking with a little bit of logic added in. 
The issue is that actually you do act like it. That's why you catch all the heat you do. Here's a few tips:

If you share your opinion and someone asks 'how do you know?', the answer is not 'common sense'. The right answer is 'I really don't. That was just my opinion/guess.' 

If someone asks for an opinion on sizing or quality of a released pair that you don't own, understand that the question is directed at those that actually own the shoes.

Not all of your posts catch heat, but the ones that do likely went against these tips. Sometimes people will ask for opinions, all good. It's when they want some legit info and you reply with an opinion that gets people on you.

Anyway, I'm not the cops here. I'm just trying to bring some understanding to the table. If not, let's just agree to disagree and get back to these J's. 

Do what you do. I'ma just watch what happens around all that. 

Apologies for being off topic and to all those who don't love to read 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How's the quality compared to the 2013's ?   can we get some pics :nerd:

On my 2016 pair, way better. People complained about tumbled leather on the Banned 1, well, this one is what they wanted. Smooth leather, thick, and all colors soft to the touch when you press in on it. They did a great job. The 1 has been gold as far as the remastered program. No other JB model comes close.

Will try to take pics later for you.

Back
Top Bottom