Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

There's a HOH in Calgary as well, and I'm sure the boutiques will get them as well, likely the same as most other remastered 1 releases. They've been pretty much HOH/boutique exclusives. Champs gets **** all for 1's... maybe one size run of Breds for a handful of stores.

There's a HOH in Calgary as well, and I'm sure the boutiques will get them as well, likely the same as most other remastered 1 releases. They've been pretty much HOH/boutique exclusives. Champs gets **** all for 1's... maybe one size run of Breds for a handful of stores.
So I was wrong then, there aren't two in BC, there's two in AB. Either way, its a HOH exclusive for sure as far as Foot Locker goes. Yeah I'm not counting on Champs having these at all, and I'm not fond of boutiques getting them because they're all FCFS with the exception of Livestock. Only resellers eat when its FCFS.

So I was wrong then, there aren't two in BC, there's two in AB. Either way, its a HOH exclusive for sure as far as Foot Locker goes. Yeah I'm not counting on Champs having these at all, and I'm not fond of boutiques getting them because they're all FCFS with the exception of Livestock. Only resellers eat when its FCFS.
I'm assuming it's going to raffled off, right?

Apparently HOH Calgary did fcfs for the sbb away, but Edmonton is always raffle, assume most other locations are too. Was really hoping this would be an easier drop. :frown:

Everytime I'm tryna pull the trigger on wb...some shady stuff like fsr restocks happen...weary

Back
Top Bottom