Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Oh man that sucks. You need to hurry and move to Cali [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Soon....... :smokin

Ouch!! Note to self, avoid Alabama. That sux man I'd move! Lol sometimes I think Oregon is dry but not like this

You feel me :lol: :lol:

The struggle :smh: :smh:

We don't even have an Niketown/ NikeStore/ Nike Outlet or an Adidas store :smh: :smh: :smh:

Dry *** state [emoji]128580[/emoji] I'm ready to bounce [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

100% chance I'm not believing anything until concrere proof (locators, ndc, etc)

No shade being thrown, seriously I'm just curious why comment "pass" or "passing" in a thread. Why not just not say anything? Do you comment on every release?

I was still trying to figure a date for release and nothing. Kicksonfire said sometime around November in an article but yet the staff there got quiet with no news!

You better be right production manager.
Don't have to be a production manager to know
laugh.gif

Well I'm skipping this saturday's release and going in on Black Toes instead

Don't care for a pumpkin patch farm sitting in my room :lol:

I was still trying to figure a date for release and nothing. Kicksonfire said sometime around November in an article but yet the staff there got quiet with no news!
Many have reported November 5th. If true, hope Nike drops some official images.
Here's hoping we will get some official info .... with the 'top 3' what-the dropping at the bottom of November and UKs in December if these aren't dropping soon not sure where they would fit within the holiday calendar. Until then here's some OG sample pics....wondering since the BReds showed up with the faux-collar tagging a la the OGs (last pic example) will this be a new inclusion for remastered 1s going foward. 

Spoke to a local manager at foot locker today. There's nothing on their inventory calendar for these for October or November.

Spoke to a local manager at foot locker today. There's nothing on their inventory calendar for these for October or November.

Well the SBB away popped up randomly on all release calendars like two weeks before. Caught a lot of us off guard.

Only JB release for the rest of the year that I'm actually going to try hard for.

Back
Top Bottom