Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i dont really pre order but how does it work? How is it possible that they are restocking all these pairs? are the restocked pairs legit?

For those who are skeptical, please read the last 20+ pages of the rsbb thread so y'all can do your due diligence about the site. Im sure people no longer want to repeat what's already been said

I pulled the trigger early this morning on "Westbay" for the BT preorder. Wow only 3 sizes are left now.

Someone PM the Westbay link please? Thanks!
Not gonna lie, you ain't gonna like it but I don't think it's a good idea for someone here to provide you with the link. Sorry if I'm throwing you under the bus, but it wouldn't be cool since you apparently already got your hook-ups. Here's why:

A) you already have enough ways to get your shoes and you sound like the greedy type. No need to prevent others from getting their Ws. Share the wealth bro....

I have friends who works at a Footlocker and a sister that works at Finishline. Two pairs there, and hopefully another two online. One of my fav 1's

Buying as many pairs as I can with $800 to spend

B) You cop J's that you don't even like just to resell them, instead of reselling to lower the cost of the pair you're keeping for yourself

I'll try to get these in the morning if I strike out that's coo not like I really want them. Not even OG color ways, I'll flip em though

C) You cop enough kicks with your BOTS. I'm sure #TeamManual would have something to say

• 31 Posts. Joined 9/2013

I got my Bot on for

Infra23s

Fear Vs

Blk Grapes

Bel-Airs

Gamma XIs
which one are you using? im using the Nike

Not gonna lie, you ain't gonna like it but I don't think it's a good idea for someone here to provide you with the link. Sorry if I'm throwing you under the bus, but it wouldn't be cool since you apparently already got your hook-ups. Here's why:

A) you already have enough ways to get your shoes and you sound like the greedy type. No need to prevent others from getting their Ws. Share the wealth bro....

I have friends who works at a Footlocker and a sister that works at Finishline. Two pairs there, and hopefully another two online. One of my fav 1's

Buying as many pairs as I can with $800 to spend

B) You cop J's that you don't even like just to resell them, instead of reselling to lower the cost of the pair you're keeping for yourself

I'll try to get these in the morning if I strike out that's coo not like I really want them. Not even OG color ways, I'll flip em though

C) You cop enough kicks with your BOTS. I'm sure #TeamManual would have something to say

• 31 Posts. Joined 9/2013
Bro came with the screenshots
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom