Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Missed the call from NiceKicks SF by a minute... 
mean.gif
Don't feel too bad. I got a call from Nice Kicks SF at 6:41pm. They only had size 13, 14 and Grade School sizes left to choose from.

so what happen to people saying everybody gonna eat on this release....just as many pairs as the banned?

is that theory out the window.......

Went 0 for 6 on the nike.co.kr Draw. Was 1 for 6 on the Breds.

Only Snkrs left for me. Good luck everybody.

Found a preorder for $260, might bite.
so what happen to people saying everybody gonna eat on this release....just as many pairs as the banned?

is that theory out the window.......

Guess it all depends were you are located, total production numbers who knows. But I was told by a random employee that 600 is the average total pairs for the footaction in downtown chicago. Theres a few fcfs spots too but i would guess that footaction would have a decent amount of pairs. Still gonna camp out a few hours so i wont take a L.

Hit on the banned 1s, sbb 2.0 via nike live draw. Didn't hit on the black toes this time. Botting up as usual.

Goodluck to all. 

Had reservation until 5pm, add to cart button wouldn't work on Nike+ app, used web link and was able to place order about 1/2 hour ago, if you had a reservation and couldn't checkout try the link with the unlock option on web.

Last edited:
No 7.5 at any Niketown either it seems. So probably only will be offered over seas which means that will be the money size unfortunately. So I'm stuck like chuck.

Welp i'm out then. That's my size. Got the last banned release in that size thru snkrs, went super smooth. What's up this time? They are doing reservation not random drawing like last time?

Back
Top Bottom