Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Safe to assume no VIP coupons to be used tomorrow

I've gotten quite a few and never even used em and let em go to waste

The QS will not allow i assume?

I know, but the "A little clarity on the "QS" terminology from Nike" sort of threw me off at first :lol:

After re-reading his post, I realized it was an analytical post covering what he had learned regarding the term "QS."

Yeah i thought it was an official statement too. Thought I was reading an article because of the big font lol

But Nike isn't considering these asquickstrike though .... haven't seen any boxes with the QS labeling -- just the footstores reciepts...
This may be an internal thing with Nike as it pertains to how they deal with their many retail distributors as opposed to the shoe itself actually being a quickstrike aka limited release, if that makes any sense.

From the looks of things, the BT's are definitely not limited at all as far as quantity produced is concerned. It's only "limited" in the sense that distribution is limited to select retailers. 

That's KDak & Co's official statement regarding the "QS" labeling?
nerd.gif

Fixed
nerd.gif
You sound bitter 
roll.gif

Too bad Denver gets no love with the reserved app 
laugh.gif

IMO QS means something different now than what it once did in the past. I think Foot stores just wants us to pay full retail. They'll throw the QS label on certain releases to prohibit customers from using discounts (i.e military, in-store rewards, etc.).

Last edited:

I haven't found any "official statement" on Nike's website however I spoke with a few folks in my network who have positions that are higher than the store manager level who are always in direct contact with senior managers at Nike.
I gotcha
wink.gif

My cognitive thinking is a little slow due to taking my daily meds for my back
laugh.gif
Nah bro, you always sharp and on point in these threads 
pimp.gif

Safe to assume no VIP coupons to be used tomorrow

I've gotten quite a few and never even used em and let em go to waste

The QS will not allow i assume?
Not sure if QS labeling will prevent you from using a Platinum VIP rewards coupon at FTL. 

I won on the FTL reserved app and have a $20 Platinum VIP code which I will attempt to use. We shall see...

IMO QS means something different now than what it once did in the past. I think Foot stores just wants us to pay full retail. They'll throw the QS label on certain releases to prohibit customers from using discounts (i.e military, in-store rewards, etc.).
Very possible as well. I'm gonna try to use my Platinum VIP reward at Foot Locker tomorrow and if they decline it (they never declined my Platinum VIP reward for other general releases), there may be some truth to what you said.

Very possible as well. I'm gonna try to use my Platinum VIP reward at Foot Locker tomorrow and if they decline it (they never declined my Platinum VIP reward for other general releases), there may be some truth to what you said.

No go on VIP cooupons on these. QS. Even employees can't get discount.

At least at foot action.

Safe to assume Kdak will be sending my pair then. Last preorder service I used on Bred 1 failed to come through cause they were scarce. Of course the service is based in Germany. Ftl still does instore tickets near me so all this app talk is foreign.

Last edited:

No go on VIP cooupons on these. QS. Even employees can't get discount.

At least at foot action.
I hope not, I'm trying to cop these at FTL for less than retail lol

I'll let y'all know tomorrow if my Plat VIP 20 off worked.

Quickstrike has always mean a drop with a short notice (which is this case). The reason they typically seem "limited" is because of the short notice to produce, thus they factories don't have time to produce very many.

Congrats to all those who copped. For everyone else good luck tomorrow! Remember to leave no store untouched if you really want them

still on waiting list, probably will just accept my L and hope i hit on SNKRS or Footsites
Wouldn't be until probably tomorrow after six that you get notified. I'm sure those that had six min and got waitlisted are first in getting to choose then on down.

Back
Top Bottom