Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No go on VIP cooupons on these. QS. Even employees can't get discount.

At least at foot action.

...and Footlocker/HOH & Champs. QS, according to these stores, means no discounts or coupons will be allowed until at least 30 days after release date. Even employees are paying full retail. :smh:

Last edited:
Safe to assume no VIP coupons to be used tomorrow

I've gotten quite a few and never even used em and let em go to waste

The QS will not allow i assume?
each store is different; you can be lucky and get some new hire and they'll let u use the coupon or you can get a manager say no. 

...and Footlocker/HOH & Champs. QS, according to these stores, means no discounts or coupons will be allowed until at least 30 days after release date. Even employees are paying full retail. :smh:

Did the employee discount policy change or was it always they had a 30 wait period

I have a feeling there's a lot of these. Almost no one in line compared to the bred 1 line at Nike GT. So Probably no hype surprisingly

I have a feeling there's a lot of these. Almost no one in line compared to the bred 1 line at Nike GT. So Probably no hype surprisingly
Already 50+ people at my local Niketown. Was gonna go in the morning, then that happened. Oh well.

Did the employee discount policy change or was it always they had a 30 wait period
The 30 day wait is only on QS releases. They can still get the allotted discounts on regular releases immediately.

Last edited:
CwdzwDmXcAA3cap.jpg

I wear the same size in UBS and my 1s
NYC just got the roll out (750 drop) and this is the first FA and FTL release ... it's still in beta ... don't worry it's coming
Interesting just got this didn't need code (in NYC)

View media item 2220806

Thats the page after I entered the code... its actually a 4 digit code. Im in SD, CA

Last edited:
I don't understand camping 12+ hours when you can get a pair for like $230 shipped. $70/12=$5.83 an hour. I'd pay that to sleep in a warm bed.

I feel u bro......I ended up paying $270 shipped to my us address.......copped from solefoodny
Definitely better than striking out or paying $300+

Ended up w 2 9.5s and 1 10 shout out to them apps :smokin

No idea what to do with them **** though. I just wanted to spend money so I could be a platinum/ gold member

Back
Top Bottom