Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Finally got shipping from SNKRS. They've had tendencies to be slow with my orders and have cancelled a couple times over the years so I'm relieved my pair shipped. :smokin

did wb ever ship pears?
I was lucky enough to get a pair of the RSBB in a 10.5 I ordered for my brother.  I really wish they sent me the size 9 I ordered on the first day, but at least my brother got his. 

The lies and false tracking numbers ended them.  I got my refunds for the BT and Top 3, still waiting on PayPal to give me the refund on the other RSBB orders.

Last edited:
Does the black leather on the toe box feel cheap/thin on these? My 2016s banneds have that super thin leather on the toe box and it's the worst part of the shoe.

Does the black leather on the toe box feel cheap/thin on these? My 2016s banneds have that super thin leather on the toe box and it's the worst part of the shoe.

No it's soft and doesn't feel cheap.

Last edited:
excited for my pair to come in. Are they almost exactly like the chicagos? The 2014 B/W and 2015 chicago are only 1s i have and i love em. Wanna get rid of alot of my other jordans and cop only 1s

Pair Fell Through Today On Here And Sold Out From Under Me For $240 :smh:

Back To The Drawing Boards

Still Needing To Put My Two 9.5 Pairs Together....

Last edited:
I thought they didn't send me one so I called. The guy I talked to said he was in charge of shipping and he remembers seeing my name. Anyways he said the system sometimes takes a while to send emails. I told him thanks. Just checked my junk folder and saw he sent it 1pm cst
Do you guys actually have shipping progress or just the shipping label created? 

Back
Top Bottom