Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

facebook group, msx or midwest sneaker exchange. price was shipped pp'd tho. few legit ppl in there. 

you will have to check i am 10 so thats all i was studying and there was 2 or 3 pair of them. one dude had 9.5-11 or 9-11 cant recall

I missed out on my size 13, but I did snag a size 12. Hoping they fit big, if they don't fit im going to send them to my buddy who missed out.
Definitely don't fit big. I have a size 12 in all my other 1's and these and the banned are more snug.

excited for my pair to come in. Are they almost exactly like the chicagos? The 2014 B/W and 2015 chicago are only 1s i have and i love em. Wanna get rid of alot of my other jordans and cop only 1s

I find my Chicago to be more roomy and comfy in the toe area. These are more snug.

Definitely don't fit big. I have a size 12 in all my other 1's and these and the banned are more snug.
I find my Chicago to be more roomy and comfy in the toe area. These are more snug.
Uh oh, good thing my bro accidentally got a 9.5. Swap the 9 i got. Chicagos fit too perfect, i want some toe room

NT fam, make me feel better cause I dun goofed big time. Just checked the Nike+ App and saw this. Got L's on FTL and SNKRS, but I had the winning ticket right there.... WHY

NT fam, make me feel better cause I dun goofed big time. Just checked the Nike+ App and saw this. Got L's on FTL and SNKRS, but I had the winning ticket right there.... WHY
I know the feeling. I had the same thing happen during the Banned restock. Can't figure out why I never received the notice, now they have me checking my inbox daily, throughout the day. Also, likely would be a restock at some point right?

Maaaaan. I got shipping confirmation this morning on a pair I got in my cart at 11:45 on footlocker. I can't even believe how lucky that is. I'm actually mad at myself. Not trying to sweet brag or anything, but it's nuts.

Try hitting up nike and tell them notifications wasn't pushing through. Maybe they can complete the order

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom