Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Maintenance page has been up for a minute now....if anyone gets their pairs please post. I have an order with them outstanding and am on the fence with filing a claim at this point since the site is still down

Like everyone else states.....file a claim now...I have 2 open now with PayPal....

Maintenance page has been up for a minute now....if anyone gets their pairs please post. I have an order with them outstanding and am on the fence with filing a claim at this point since the site is still down
Most optimistic dude ever.

Don't bother man, file your claim. You're not getting any shoes. 

I'd try to see how long you have until your able to put in a claim with pp. If it's been past a month tho...unacceptable to me.

I wish I lived in NY, every time y'all sneeze a restock happens. No restocks happens here.

The grass is always greener. Copping in NYC is horrible. You're literally battling 100s of people at every store for every release. Restocks are the worst because resellers get the info way before the average consumer. By the time the public finds out, all the good stuff is gone.

The grass is always greener. Copping in NYC is horrible. You're literally battling 100s of people at every store for every release. Restocks are the worst because resellers get the info way before the average consumer. By the time the public finds out, all the good stuff is gone.
I understand you completely, but I would like at least a chance of getting a restock. I do feel for my NY folk though, I know y'all have an insane amount of resellers to people who actually want to wear their shoes ratio 
eyes.gif

I understand you completely, but I would like at least a chance of getting a restock. I do feel for my NY folk though, I know y'all have an insane amount of resellers to people who actually want to wear their shoes ratio :rolleyes

his point is that there is no chance man...

Paypal is not even letting these guys reply to disputes. Disputes are becoming auto claims.

Most optimistic dude ever.

Don't bother man, file your claim. You're not getting any shoes. 

I mean paypal has your back for a while don't they? Its not really optimism per say. Like if the shoes never show up i file the claim then. If they do...i got what i wanted.

So after the shaky RSBB release they did to this being release number 2. I wonder if people will get pairs or if this will officially announce they are a scam.

I mean paypal has your back for a while don't they? Its not really optimism per say. Like if the shoes never show up i file the claim then. If they do...i got what i wanted.

So after the shaky RSBB release they did to this being release number 2. I wonder if people will get pairs or if this will officially announce they are a scam.

Yes, they do have your back for a certain time. Go to your payment history and click on the transaction for an exact deadline you have to file.

At this point ****** desperate to hold on to any chance they didn't get just played like maybe if I wait another week and don't file a paypal claim my preorder black toes will show up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People putting their trust in Big Cartel sites in the first place is hilarious, I never was interested in Kdak or WB. If it's true that there was no SS attached, dude probably ran off with a little bit of cash right?

At this point ****** desperate to hold on to any chance they didn't get just played like maybe if I wait another week and don't file a paypal claim my preorder black toes will show up :lol:  

I have until april 2017 to file a claim.

Like best case scenario....i get the shoes

Other scenario i don't have the money for another few weeks....its a scam....i file the claim i get my money back.

Worst case to me....i file the claim now....dude sends out shoes to people....i don't get shoes and get my money back...

All of these scenarios end with me taking 0 Ls as per way of getting what i paid back....so its not really desperate to me just kind of logical

People putting their trust in Big Cartel sites in the first place is hilarious, I never was interested in Kdak or WB. If it's true that there was no SS attached, dude probably ran off with a little bit of cash right?

I gave it a shot, it was worth a try considering some people were getting legit pairs and you were using PayPal. I was also very quick to jump ship and file a claim as soon as I noticed their site went down the first time around. There was one guy who insisted he was getting his pair just because he was going to be patient. This guy actually didn't care that kdak was telling everyone else to file a claim and that the site was down. He actually believed he alone would get his pairs because he didn't cancel on them. He had a few followers with the same beliefs too. They're probably still waiting. I have to admit there were some hilarious people in that thread. But for those of you still waiting, don't bother. File your claims and move on.

Last edited:
Problem is some bigcartel sites used to be legit. Few but they were out there. But especially now they're so flooded that there's no point even trying.
I've never bought from a bigcartel site and never will

I gave it a shot, it was worth a try considering some people were getting legit pairs and you were using PayPal. I was also very quick to jump ship and file a claim as soon as I noticed their site went down the first time around. There was one guy who insisted he was getting his pair just because he was going to be patient. This guy actually didn't care that kdak was telling everyone else to file a claim and that the site was down. He actually believed he alone would get his pairs because he didn't cancel on them. He had a few followers with the same beliefs too. They're probably still waiting. I have to admit there were some hilarious people in that thread. But for those of you still waiting, don't bother. File your claims and move on.
Yeah man, I just went back to that thread and it's some laughs to be had. I don't know why others are waiting, didn't @Zyzz  say the longer you wait the more of a risk you have of PayPal not wanting to pay out of their pockets to give you a refund? All the people who was vouching for that site vanished.

Yeah man, I just went back to that thread and it's some laughs to be had. I don't know why others are waiting, didn't @Zyzz  say the longer you wait the more of a risk you have of PayPal not wanting to pay out of their pockets to give you a refund? All the people who was vouching for that site vanished.
Yeah I do recall him saying that. I remember reading that pretty much right before I filed my claim. 

I have until april 2017 to file a claim.

Like best case scenario....i get the shoes

Other scenario i don't have the money for another few weeks....its a scam....i file the claim i get my money back.

Worst case to me....i file the claim now....dude sends out shoes to people....i don't get shoes and get my money back...

All of these scenarios end with me taking 0 Ls as per way of getting what i paid back....so its not really desperate to me just kind of logical

I was in the exact same mindset as you but they never responded to a simple email and with the amount of claims filed against them, their paypal is probably flagged as fraudulent and locked. Meaning they cant have any activity on it. Figured there was no point in waiting any longer.

Would've been better off just trying to cop off snkrs.

Yeah i just filed my claim too. Its really a shame since i got Reverse Shattered Backboards from them. But they really fell off fast, it sounds like they bit off more than they could chew

For a dude taking 0 L's in any situation you sure spent a lot of time trying to convince me you taking no L's. Yo money been had and you not gettin the shoe, sure you gone get the money back eventually, but you not getting the shoe so this look like a text book L To me

Back
Top Bottom