Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

HSUH.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just got these babies in today. I was never much of a fan of the 1 until I got these beauties in hand. Best colorway that I've seen by far [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]View media item 2226505

Laugh away. 

I'm an OG collector that seems to be getting jerked by these dudes. 

I've reached out to them numerous times, no reply. 

I have done business with JsForDays in the past (prior to them going under) and never had issues establishing contact or rectifying situations. 

I'm not worried in the least, as I can always file a claim and recoup my funds. 

I just want my kicks, and would prefer to get them via this transaction (preordered two months ago).

If I don't, so be it. I'll just cop from another person. 

Sucks to get jerked around buy these people. 

Laugh away. 

I'm an OG collector that seems to be getting jerked by these dudes. 

I've reached out to them numerous times, no reply. 

I have done business with JsForDays in the past (prior to them going under) and never had issues establishing contact or rectifying situations. 

I'm not worried in the least, as I can always file a claim and recoup my funds. 

I just want my kicks, and would prefer to get them via this transaction (preordered two months ago).

If I don't, so be it. I'll just cop from another person. 

Sucks to get jerked around buy these people. 
Don't worry man I went through it recently too. But it seems like people are vouching for him so you'll probably get your shoes. I just recently got my refund back from Paypal so you do have that option worst case scenario. 

View media item 2226517
Got my pair in from Rock City. No flaws and great quality. Got Breds, Reverse Shattered Backboards and now these. I need to get back Chicagos. I got them on release date but sold them due to trying to get a new car. Ironically I got a substantial raise about a week after getting the car so I didn't need to do it. But eh, easy come, easy go.

My pair from SNKRS just came in!  I think I like this colorway more than the Breds.

I'm pretty new to sneakers, but I've always loved J's.  I've been lucky enough to get Breds and the BT to start my collection, missed out on the RSBB though.  I can't wait for Royals and Shadows next year!  Definitely gonna do my best to double up on everything I like so I can wear them into the ground. 

My SNKRS pair just came in, that makes four pairs now. I don't know why sometimes UPS have me sign for the package and sometimes I don't even have to.

Man can't understand how people here scoring doubles of each pair of 1's while I couldn't get my hands on a single pair all year
tired.gif
 Grats to all of those who copped though the black toes are looking real good 

Man can't understand how people here scoring doubles of each pair of 1's while I couldn't get my hands on a single pair all year
tired.gif
 Grats to all of those who copped though the black toes are looking real good 
It's probably because you're in Australia, we have the same issue here in Canada. 

Mine arrived when I got home from work as well as some alpha 1s I won in an auction that I didn't think would win but oh well. Will use those as my everyday kicks to work.

Hope theres a restock of BT on Cyber Monday.View media item 2226533

Driver just knocked on the door and dropped em off in front of my apartment
mean.gif
glad I was home
He did that with my Nike+ pair the other day, glad one of my relatives was sleeping over or I would've been an easy lick. For some reason my SNKRS pair wouldn't be delivered without my signature, they tried to deliver it yesterday but couldn't because I wasn't home. Weird, huh?

Hi guys! I'm new here and new to the Jordan brand. I was lucky enough to place an order for these sneakers on the SNKRS app this past Saturday, and I received them today. After putting them on a flat surface I found out that the right one is defective. Hopefully you can see in the picture that it doesn't lay flat. Have any of you experienced this before with this type of sneaker?

Thank you!

View media item 2226532

Why are you all trying to pay over retail? Call them up if you are a size 10 and up. Yes their legit. 

@dhaMightyQuinn posted this earlier.
Keep trying. Each phone order will take 5-10 minutes since the transaction is done over the phone. The dude on the phone was chill.
REPPED BOTH OF YALL; I WAS ABLE TO GET A PAIR FROM FRESH.. I DIDNT WANT THESE AT FIRST BUT THE PICS ARE DOPE. I STILL PREFER BLACK TONGUES BUT ITLL BE NICE TO HAVE THESE FOR NOW.. THEY MAY NEVER DO BLACK TONGUES IN OG FORM BUT WHO KNOWS WITH JB THEYRE RETROING EVERYTHING.

THESE WILL DEF BE ONE OF THE AJI'S I WEAR MORE OFTEN SINCE IT IS BY FAR MY LEAST FAV EVEN THOUGH THEYRE NICE.. GETTING THEM AT RETAIL PLUS SHIPPING MADE IT WORTH PULLING THE TRIGGER.

Hi guys! I'm new here and new to the Jordan brand. I was lucky enough to place an order for these sneakers on the SNKRS app this past Saturday, and I received them today. After putting them on a flat surface I found out that the right one is defective. Hopefully you can see in the picture that it doesn't lay flat. Have any of you experienced this before with this type of sneaker?

Thank you!
That's a common flaw for Air Jordan 1s unfortunately, you just have to pray it doesn't end up like that when you buy a pair.

REPPED BOTH OF YALL; I WAS ABLE TO GET A PAIR FROM FRESH.. I DIDNT WANT THESE AT FIRST BUT THE PICS ARE DOPE. I STILL PREFER BLACK TONGUES BUT ITLL BE NICE TO HAVE THESE FOR NOW.. THEY MAY NEVER DO BLACK TONGUES IN OG FORM BUT WHO KNOWS WITH JB THEYRE RETROING EVERYTHING.

THESE WILL DEF BE ONE OF THE AJI'S I WEAR MORE OFTEN SINCE IT IS BY FAR MY LEAST FAV EVEN THOUGH THEYRE NICE.. GETTING THEM AT RETAIL PLUS SHIPPING MADE IT WORTH PULLING THE TRIGGER.
nthat.gif
you won't regret it. 

Oh my goodness these are buttery, I've gotten breds, sbb 2.0s, and metallics this year, and these are by far my favorite.

yo this leather is far from butter, maybe the little black part in the ankle is close to butter, but thats still not BUTTER, lol u probably wont ever get butter, only butter i had was some air max 91 from like 01 and it had leather inside the shoe and OMG softest butter leather i ever felt, never saw leather like it since

You guys are the problem, not nike. The benchmark for 1s are the Chis. These look like Chi quality to me. When I hold the Chicagos in hand compared to my sBBs they feel more official and thoroughly put together with better materials as a whole. SBBs feel more like an art project. I'm not a fan of the material used on the black parts.

Then they went and put more artwork on the breds because they saw the boner you guys had for the slightly better leather parts on the SBBs and banners when they would've been 10 Times better done like Uncs/chis/black toes.

Here's to them ignoring the ignorant and not getting artistic with the Royals. I need those to be just like black toes.

Back
Top Bottom