Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Didn't really pay attention to the size of the wings.
It may just be the contrast of the white logo against the baby blue leather.

Welp first pick up of the new year! And these things....whew!! That leather is FRIGGIN plush and the shoe is comfortable! So glad I ha e these in the collection! Will def be getting a lot of wears from me.

View media item 1853070

Last edited:
Starting to hate I didn't get these. They would be an awesome summer shoe. Hopefully a restock like the Chis?

Still haven't worn mine either. Waiting until I find a decent pair of straight to slim-straight pair of dark rinse denim before I bust these puppies out.

Check Zara. I have a pair from there that are perfect with basically every thing I wear. I really should find another pair because they are just that perfect from the wash to the fit.

If anyone can find a sz 8 under 200 please pm me thanks in advance
I'm on the same boat as you 
nerd.gif

For anyone still looking. Lace 2 Sole has two size 10s and a size 12 available for $220. Check them out on Instagram @Lace2Sole. I've purchased from them, they're legit.

That's kind of a ridiculous trade-a crappy non OG shoe with a pretty damn nice classic.

If anyone can find a sz 8 under 200 please pm me thanks in advance
You can go into your local FTL and have them locate a size 8 and place your order and have them ship it to your nearest FTL store, or to your home.

Back
Top Bottom