Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I agree. Hopefully this means it will be somewhat easier to obtain a pair.

Only thing is the fta calendar is different and that's where my plug is. He said he didn't think he was getting these and their release locator confirms. I have to rely on the thots at city gear but they are so wishy washy

Hmm, it'll be interesting to see how these play out. Apparently some stores aren't anticipating much demand.. Couple in my area doing fcfs. Been contemplating whether I want 2 of these.

if i miss out for retail i will wait for a few months and cop for around $250 at most once the hype dies down and they get forgotten about like the SBBs

SBBs are still on the radar (and hanging tough well above $300 in my size)....from the quality of the UNCs and the fact this is the first actual OG retro of these I would push your resell window up to $300.

EDIT: of course this is moot cause folks should hopefully be able to pick up at retail.

Last edited:
SBBs are still on the radar (and hanging tough well above $300 in my size)....from the quality of the UNCs and the fact this is the first actual OG retro of these I would push your resell window up to $300.
well i want to wear mine so i will probably cop from someone who wears it once or twice and then sells so im still gunna gun for retail or anything 250 and below after that

why are you tapping out so early?

Look at SF.... I will try Shiekh and Niketown but Daly City Footlocker is corrupt, Market Street ill try but no foot actions either... Shoe Palace corrupt... Only reason I landed Chicagos was because I did a preorder, this Jordan stuff is real out here.

locobans locobans I'm hoping this new raffle procedure lets me win from NTSF. Shiekh hasn't been good to me on 1's since the Black/Reds in 2013 lol

To shed some light on things....

These are in line with Chicago numbers

However

Less foot actions have the shoe

But the foot actions who will carry it will have more pairs than they did chicagos

Around this time of year there is always a release that gets shorted at locations

Those locations getting the shaft will normally receive a push of holiday drops so it's not a bad thing later in the year

For now demand isn't high on these. It's either going to be chicago 1 hype or black/white 1 hype. My HOH say fcfs, I called and talk to the manager and she said "no on any og na 1 they are doing raffle and we haven't even got our shipment in. Just do what you do to get the shoes and you should be alright on these for now.

Last edited:
Guys saying unc are gr but are clearly not even remotely close to availability of chicagos.
laugh.gif
 yea when I seen that, I was like really, this is going to be the first na 1 that's going to be gr huh

Last edited:
I hate the Foot Locker locator for central Indiana.  It has the Greenwood Mall down by Columbus, which is like an hour south of where it actually is.  FCFS, I'll pick these up for sure.

To shed some light on things....

These are in line with Chicago numbers

However

Less foot actions have the shoe

But the foot actions who will carry it will have more pairs than they did chicagos

Around this time of year there is always a release that gets shorted at locations

Those locations getting the shaft will normally receive a push of holiday drops so it's not a bad thing later in the year
Figured , my usual 2 FAs who always gets most GR/QS releases aren't getting these

Looks like FCFS for NYC (SI mall and Kings Plaza HOH are doing sweepstakes) ... Even 125th Street HOH doing FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom