Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Going to try online release and online raffle only... Not going to line up or drive around for raffles for these.

Only raffles I'm entering at my local mall and I believe it's only 2 stores out of 5. I drove around to a few malls for chi's but I ain't doing all that this time around. Top it off didn't win any raffles for chi's SMH...

@GSDOUBLEU I called Market & they said a code. Mission St. told me they weren't getting them. Weird how only certain Shiekhs are getting these. I felt like all of them got the Chicagos.
Please pardon my ignorance since I'm not from the bay... I was looking at the store locator and it says that Mission St. is in San Jose...? Is that correct?  I'm just trying to get my list in order....

These are looking like a limited GR
meaning they shouldn't be that hard to get if you really want them. didnt' see many raffle tickets being put in my local stores.
Agreed.  

I still believe that homework + legwork + positive shoe karma will lead to favorable results.

Although when it comes to going out for legwork, it's easier said than done, especially when work, commuting, and life in general takes priority (hence one reason why I like making lists).

Shoe karma: an act of random kindness, whether it be information, tips, OOPs, can go a long way.

All 1's have been releasing on the weekends I work
Online or bust !!! I don't feel like paying resell for these ,Hope I can stay strong :lol:

Last edited:
Please pardon my ignorance since I'm not from the bay... I was looking at the store locator and it says that Mission St. is in San Jose...? Is that correct?  I'm just trying to get my list in order....
Market Street, San Francisco... The flagship store

@GSDOUBLEU I called Market & they said a code. Mission St. told me they weren't getting them. Weird how only certain Shiekhs are getting these. I felt like all of them got the Chicagos.

Please pardon my ignorance since I'm not from the bay... I was looking at the store locator and it says that Mission St. is in San Jose...? Is that correct?  I'm just trying to get my list in order...

Market Street, San Francisco... The flagship store
Yeah, I have the Flagship store on my list, and was told that there's a code there...

I'm just trying to clarify about where exactly is Mission Street (SJ or SF), since it was mentioned before in previous posts (and mentioned that this Mission Street branch isn't getting them).

Resale should be even lower than the B/W 1s. Seems like the general population isn't interested in these...

DJ Delz's review pretty much solidified to me why the hype isn't as high as most other AJ1s..............is the light blue on this AJ1 really not the pure UNC carolina blue?!  Is that why people aren't warming up to these?

DJ Delz's review pretty much solidified to me why the hype isn't as high as most other AJ1s..............is the light blue on this AJ1 really not the pure UNC carolina blue?!  Is that why people aren't warming up to these?

Had to stop watching after 30 seconds. One of the worst reviews I've seen.

As far back as I can remember, Carolina blue shoes haven't really been big sellers. At least that has been my experience with Jordans.

That's actually the reason I AM getting them. I don't like powder blu and these being more of a sky blue convinced me to get them. I know the originals were this color, and not the "true" unc blue. 

vs 

I wouldn't be surprised if back then  UNC would not allow their color to be used by Nike, so they had to use a different shade. 

Last edited:
Yeah, I have the Flagship store on my list, and was told that there's a code there...

I'm just trying to clarify about where exactly is Mission Street (SJ or SF), since it was mentioned before in previous posts (and mentioned that this Mission Street branch isn't getting them).
Lmao my bad... Yeah mission in SF isn't getting them

Lmao my bad... Yeah mission in SF isn't getting them
No worries.  I vaguely remember having this conversation before on a previous raffled release with some other bay area natives.

@NEWGODFLOW I feel like NTSF may implement that online raffle. I remember Backboards was on a Thursday.
NIKE SF has been quiet. I hit them up a few times, and they told me to keep checking back on twitter. Already hit the other downtown spots. Judging by hype, these should be pretty easy to get.

hes trash

Back
Top Bottom