Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I better hope the hype stays low, considering the supply of these shoes in Houston is borderline "holiday/X-mas release" levels

So you saying there's lots of pairs to go around? Or did you mean the demand is borderline xmas levels?

Snkrs for the double up 
nerd.gif
FTL, Champs, FA, and EB for the quad up 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Always.

Naw, I'm just curious. Updated the app and this option/feature wasn't on it before.

I'm not in the USA at the moment, and I'm wondering if I can try and use the app while outside the borders. Will of course have the kicks shipped to a US address, but will there be location restrictions like they have on the Adidas Yeezy release...

Maybe you can use an IP VPN for your wi-fi?

The SNKRS location feature is new (as of September) and I don't think it's come into play with any of the releases. I am assuming there will be a Yeezy-like location release in the future ... Akin to the PSNY1s and the 'rumored' PSLA1s. Not sure about the functionality of the app if it's disabled but I suspect they can geologists you based off of your wifi/carrier signal.

You got em in yet? Lemme see, preferably with denim... pulled down over the top and not bunched up resting on top 2014 style please.

dont forget to pose in a puddle or on top of a building looking like you about to fall and die :smokin

Last edited:
For everyone planning on going to Fashion Valley, don't line up outside the store. The line is going to begin @ the trolley station across from JC Penny per the employees. It's goin get real ugly if cats don't realize that and two lines get created.

I think it's so stupid to have patrons line up all the way over there. **** doesn't make sense. Just do a raffle if you want to avoid problems.

The color on these varies so much in pictures. Does anyone have these in hand that can compare them to the dark powder blue on the 10s from last year? The color they used on the 10s would be a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
The color on these varies so much in pictures. Does anyone have these in hand that can compare them to the dark powder blue on the 10s from last year? The color they used on the 10s would be a deal breaker for me.

I Haven't Even Seen These In Person Yet And Know If Thats The Color You're Hoping For, This Ain't The Shoe For You My Dude :wink:

Gimme a few mins and I'll take a pic comparing the 1s, Xs & Legend Blue XIs

Thats 80s blue is much better than the blue on the og Xs. Though the og Xs do look better than the retro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom