going to be on a flight to Bahamas that lands at 9:30am

fingers crossed and then some :stoneface:

WELP, this will be a close call for me

going to be on a flight to Bahamas that lands at 9:30am

fingers crossed and then some
indifferent.gif
Just think Bahamas and you'll forget all about these 
pimp.gif

Sooooo. I'm gonna be in LA for this release. I live on the east coast.

I just checked the footlocker launch locator and it's all raffles that were done yesterday.

Any west coasters wanna point me in the right direction for FCFS spots or procedures?

NTLA/NSM is doing FCFS in LA. If you're in the Orange County area, the HOH at south coast is doing FCFS.

Sooooo. I'm gonna be in LA for this release. I live on the east coast.

I just checked the footlocker launch locator and it's all raffles that were done yesterday.

Any west coasters wanna point me in the right direction for FCFS spots or procedures?
Glendale Galleria HOH

Anyone go by Major in DC and know how much they selling for?  Apparently guarantee tickets, but wonder what the stipulation is.

those NDC shots make them look all stiff and plasticy. I know the actual quality is supposed to be great but if those pics were the first time I saw the shoe I might pass.

Resell only 250 [emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji] but I'd love to get em for retail lol

FCFS for NA 1 should be interesting. HOH change say they are not going by the launch locator fcfs. Lol jimmy jazz found that out the hard way with the Chi 1s people bout to break that whole gated fence down. Ain't that right @exo1127
 ? Now I  think about it @exo1127
 where you at? You not in on these

Y'all in gboro or charlotte? Or y'all in the triangle? I'm in eastern nc for school and the plug senses are tingling on this one lol

Last edited:
Won two raffles in a sz 10 and only need one. [emoji]128548[/emoji] This release turned out to be easier then I thought lol

Are you guys hearing that some shipments are late. A couple of stores told me to check back, they hadn't gotten them in yet.

Won two raffles in a sz 10 and only need one. [emoji]128548[/emoji] This release turned out to be easier then I thought lol
What's with the huff and puff emoji after winning two pairs?

You know it's more like [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom