Nike Air Jordan 1 Unc x "Off White" collab; Legit Check

Are These Authentic Or Fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LEGIT CHECK

I purchased these online on August 4th few things got me afraid i may have a fake pair or 1 fake shoe swapped can anyone please review and give further insight or pictures of official Nike purchased size 11.5 in comments to help me compare. I expect inconsistency but some things are to close for the naked eye please help these are for personal wear guys.

IMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3356 (1).JPG
IMG_3349.JPG
IMG_3358.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3365.JPG
IMG_3367.JPG

Hi, pics look good so far. Just compared them to my pair size 13. What details got you afraid?
Only thing I see is that the patch on the back could have been cut and attached better, but nikes product control is inconsistent... smh

Can you upload more pics of the shoes?
Like the red tag, writing on the sides, toebox, outsole, insole, sizing label inside the shoes for example

They look good to me too. Im comparing them to my size 11's. It looks like a quality control issue to me. Suede is short. The shoelaces have the correct font. Where did you purchase them.

Hi, pics look good so far. Just compared them to my pair size 13. What details got you afraid?
Only thing I see is that the patch on the back could have been cut and attached better, but nikes product control is inconsistent... smh

Can you upload more pics of the shoes?
Like the red tag, writing on the sides, toebox, outsole, insole, sizing label inside the shoes for example

yes I will upload more I'm at work at the moment was just trying to take pictures that i felt were problem areas. If you have a few pics Id really appreciate a pm

Back
Top Bottom