nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

ebay copped lol
they wont get over 130 and i like these way more than the reds
white greens are copped also

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MF178

dont tell me they're gonna make a whole crayola box out of these metalic 1's.. =/
they did in the 80s, y not now?

JB is killing the US with all these international releases. They give some of the nicest kicks to other countries while they give us DTRT Fusion 4s!
smh.gif

favorite one's right there! i'm happy as !+%% they're releasing i dont even care about the international release.
All that means to me is I won't see a lot of ppl rocking em here, and that's always a good thing. eBay coppp.

is there a release date on these yet?

I need these. Even if there an international release I need to get me hands on them. My all time favorite OG 1 even the quality will never compare but I justneed them. Does any one know the release date on these?I need toknow. THANKS!!

i have no info when they come out i just got the info from another website there saying international release we will see what happens jb f up everything

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by MF178

dont tell me they're gonna make a whole crayola box out of these metalic 1's.. =/
they did in the 80s, y not now?
exactly.

people being bugged out that there's so many 1s, like jb never did that before.....
smh.gif

Lookin good, there are a lack of purple kicks releasing these days but when they do, they come out
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^ I was thinking the same thing..but those are nice not copping tho[/color]

I like these alot
pimp.gif

Doesn't matter if their an international release or not, they'll end up on ebay, and I'll cop from their.

Back
Top Bottom