Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Took me 20 mins on nike.co.uk having to wake up at 8am! I reckon i could have copped in the flesh too. Lots of sizes are sold out but oddly nike have allowed up to 3 pairs per customer but with bordeauxs im sure it was one per person

At £155 these are my only jordans for the year unless bred 4s are released

is it gonna be the usual 5 a.m. pst release for ftl and fnl here in the states?

sorry, thread's been moving really quickly and i haven't been keeping up as much as I'd like

Last edited:
keep my fingers crossed in the USA
sick.gif
Good luck man!

has anyone got their order cancelled from size? coz earlier someone says that they are cancelling early orders.

Quick question if you have a card saved on the SNKRS app does it ask you for the security code when you check out?

Got them from my local Snipes but it was harder than I thought.

The store is right around the corner from where I live so my girlfriend checked if there was a line when she went out this morning. 20 mins to store opening and no one was there. So I arrived one minute before the store opened and there was one employee outside, five or six employees in the store and a group of teenagers (one boy and about four or five girls) which made me feel relatively safe.

When we entered the store, the employees got all the pairs from storage, took all the 10s (my size) and 10.5s (three 10s and two 10.5s) plus a couple other sizes and put only the rest up for sale. When I asked for a 10 they told me it was sold out. Of course I called them out on the stunt they were trying to pull and after some back and forth the employee in charge told two of the other employees (who had reserved a stack of four boxes for themselves) to try on the 10s and 10.5s and just get one pair each. Since one of them got a 10.5 I was able to get my 10.

As for the quality of the shoes: They're okay. Better than some other Nikes/Jordans I've seen but nothing spectacular and definitely not what I'd usually expect from a 190€ shoe. I don't regret getting them in any way but they kind of shoewd me again why I lost much of the interest I once had in Nikes. They should really take a cue from other brands with regards to the quality they put out.

REAL POSITIVE SNEAKER VIBES to the dude that put up that off spring link, really wanted to sleep in tomorrow... Hoping I don't get my order cancelled for whatever reason. 

Quick question if you have a card saved on the SNKRS app does it ask you for the security code when you check out?
I swear you already had to enter it when you stored the card, could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure it asked for the code too... I just don't remember if it did at checkout.

I left my credit card at home and there's no way for me to get it

FML :lol:
Enter your paypal, you can save it on the app and it checks out automatically.

Last edited:
Got them from my local Snipes but it was harder than I thought.

The store is right around the corner from where I live so my girlfriend checked if there was a line when she went out this morning. 20 mins to store opening and no one was there. So I arrived one minute before the store opened and there was one employee outside, five or six employees in the store and a group of teenagers (one boy and about four or five girls) which made me feel relatively safe.

When we entered the store, the employees got all the pairs from storage, took all the 10s (my size) and 10.5s (three 10s and two 10.5s) plus a couple other sizes and put only the rest up for sale. When I asked for a 10 they told me it was sold out. Of course I called them out on the stunt they were trying to pull and after some back and forth the employee in charge told two of the other employees (who had reserved a stack of four boxes for themselves) to try on the 10s and 10.5s and just get one pair each. Since one of them got a 10.5 I was able to get my 10.

As for the quality of the shoes: They're okay. Better than some other Nikes/Jordans I've seen but nothing spectacular and definitely not what I'd usually expect from a 190€ shoe. I don't regret getting them in any way but they kind of shoewd me again why I lost much of the interest I once had in Nikes. They should really take a cue from other brands with regards to the quality they put out.
The manager didn't happen to be female? My friend just became a manager at Snipes Frankfurt.

Last edited:
The manager didn't happen to be female? My friend just became a manager at Snipes Frankfurt.
No, it's a different Snipes. Mine is rubbish usually, they never get any limited releases (which is why I am fairly sure there are a ton of these).

Back
Top Bottom