Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damn, I haven't been in this thread since last night... And it's almost 100 more pages. Anyways, I went through hell tryin' to get through on Eastbay and Champ's. Long story short, I FINALLY was able to get through on Finish Line. After waiting almost 2 hours, which seemed like an eternity... I was able to check out around 11:45 AM EST.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Shouts out to Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ , @AirSakuragi, @MJO23DAN, @babyJs23 & all of the NikeTalkers, who were trying to get at least one pair. I hope u ALL were able to eat.

[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

One more question for NT... Did anyone who COPPED off of Finish Line, get a shipping confirmation email yet? Usually, I would've gotten one by now. It's makin' me nervous, because I haven't gotten one yet...

[emoji]128531[/emoji] [emoji]128524[/emoji]​
glad you got your pear, I'll find one for a good price within a month

I just hate how they make the GS sizes of 4's look totaly different. size 7 is hard to get and kinda big. Wish they did it like the OG's where men's started at size 6 especially if they gonna make the shoe differently. I don't know if anyone else cares because the GS does look good for girls but for dudes or boys it looks bad. It just has the shape and look of a kids shoe. Was looking forward to this shoe but seems I won't cop
time for a new hobby

Last edited:
Damn, i feel young now. I wasnt born until 1995
That is the year I graduated from high school. That is a good year young man 
smokin.gif

Bruhs... Just threw these on feet and I'm in love! Seriously contemplating using my other ticket to double up. If these are the only shoes I wear for the remainder of the year I'm perfectly cool with that.

Last edited:
Didn't win any raffles and struck out everywhere online. Thought i'd managed to pin a pair down through facebook but my "friend" wanted $320 for them. :smh: :smh: :smh: Guess i'll just wait to find a pair down the line and put the money towards The Master in a few weeks for now.

Check your pairs. I had to go through four pairs to get a pair without anything wrong.
I got one from Finishline and one from Footlocker, at the closest mall, which was cool. One from FNL had a very light blue ink mark about 2 inches long on the upper. It looks easy to remove so I copped.

Got home and literally 1 second with the magic eraser the ink is gone, you would never know. I could have spit on my thumb and wiped it off. 

Everything about this shoe is straight. Very very minimal glue stains, the Nike Air is straight. The leather is really nice for anything recent. I broke out my 2012 fire reds and the WC leather is a notch better. It is better than the BEST leather on the Alternate 89, has a similar pucker at the joints of the strap, etc. It doesn't pucker when you press though. Super happy with my double up, could not be happier.

Last edited:
These will sit...........

Got mine on my lunch break....let the other 2 raffle pairs go....haven't even had a chance to open the box..

It's amazing to me that these will somewhat sit, they either made a lot or less people bought them. Just hard to imagine these sitting a couple years ago.

I got one from Finishline and one from Footlocker, at the closest mall, which was cool. One from FNL had a very light blue ink mark about 2 inches long on the upper. It looks easy to remove so I copped.

Got home and literally 1 second with the magic eraser the ink is gone, you would never know. I could have spit on my thumb and wiped it off. 

Everything about this shoe is straight. Very very minimal glue stains, the Nike Air is straight. The leather is really nice for anything recent. I broke out my 2012 fire reds and the WC leather is a notch better. It is better than the BEST leather on the Alternate 89, has a similar pucker at the joints of the strap, etc. It doesn't pucker when you press though. Super happy with my double up, could not be happier.

Appreciate the tip about the magic eraser

These will sit...........

Got mine on my lunch break....let the other 2 raffle pairs go....haven't even had a chance to open the box..
Nah these will be gone by the end of the weekend.  You have people copping that hated the 2012 (me), beat their 2012 and need a fresh pair, nets yellowed on the 2012s, passed in 2012, Nike Air factor, so on and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom