Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For sure. Yeah no Jimmy Jazz out here in the west.

I would think all sneaker heads know they're legit. Even if haven't bought kicks in a while. You see them online, etc....
not a sneakerhead (at least not anymore) nor am i on the west coast. haven't seen anything about shoe palace here. 

Aquas released in September 2007
laugh.gif
 Repped

don't know what the hell SNKRS is, but I copped a 10.5.

these sizes are still available.

[ATTACHMENT=11308]4cements.JPG (35k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Snkrs still has 10.5 and 11
Can't check out.

How reliable is SNKRS? I was never much of a fan, had to use it for the first time today and wasn't sure of the likelyhood of my order being canceled... God knows for whatever reasons.

Huge line at the employee store today, had to be over 200 deep. Sizes over 8.5 sold out in 15 minutes. Had to settle for team retail but let's hope these will start coming back up online, I need another pair [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Been trying SNKRS for 6 hours now. Still getting air ball. Logged in logged out. Not getting my 10.5 today I guess :-(

Get someone else to order it for you and give them the money, or maybe restart your phones/laptop/ devices etc or try through a friends phone etc.

Just curious... how many people were not able to enter the drawing for the OVOs?  A lot of people on twitter are pissed, and throwing shots at Nike for it (where Nike is just ignoring everyone).  I see some people were able to cop...

Back
Top Bottom