nike air jordan Banned 1 (read)

please lock of flame because I didn't post in the already made thread but I work at the nike outlet aka nike factory and we are goint to receive another shipment of these but in a lower quanity. These shoes are not rare. They will be releasing again next year around january or febuary. The shoes release date was scratched because the man him self did not like the shoe.! They will be redesigned without the X and different insoles. Thanks, and this is from a nike executive aka my friend.

please lock of flame because I didn't post in the already made thread but I work at the nike outlet aka nike factory and we are goint to receive another shipment of these but in a lower quanity. These shoes are not rare. They will be releasing again next year around january or febuary. The shoes release date was scratched because the man him self did not like the shoe.! They will be redesigned without the X and different insoles. Thanks, and this is from a nike executive aka my friend.

Mostly all outlets its going to be the same. These were an online release so there's plenty more since production was finished before being scratched

Mostly all outlets its going to be the same. These were an online release so there's plenty more since production was finished before being scratched

Whoa nice info man, I hope its not ducktales. If someone else confirms it then I'll believe it. Two people saying something are better than one.

Whoa nice info man, I hope its not ducktales. If someone else confirms it then I'll believe it. Two people saying something are better than one.

Back
Top Bottom