Nike Air Jordan Gary Payton 12's PE SNEEKGEEKZ VIDEO.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

BIGBEN1986 wrote:
you cats say he's corney cause your just hating very very bad. meanwhile he's making a super impact on the sneaker culture with his videos, t-shirts, giving away stores that sells stuff early, etc etc. he's done more with this whole sneaker thing than any of you would do in a life time. so quit the hate and give him his props. this dude is the real deal. carlos sanchez.

my boy Ben is right
sneegeekz is also a very good friend of mine
i don't really believe what he has done with sneakers in a small amount of time

sneekgeekz has done a lot for this co called "culture" as this is a very selfish "culture" then any of you have done bad mouthing him

he has a business man and hes able to buy what he wants

maybe you guys could learn something from him

maybe a lot of you clowns really need to get you connect game up and money and then you can make a video also

its takes a lot of balls what sneekgeeks has done and whats got him here
and whats happened in his life before sneakers

I would also bet my whole collect that i am in the process of selling that you guys would love to have a dad like him that has a passion of collecting sneakers

you guys say alot "Oh I am going to hand my shoes down to my kids"

Well KIDS

you seeling a man doing that now with sneekgeeks when his son will get older

ben and sneekgeeks gimma a call when you guys get the chance

I think you got everything twisted homie. I doubt anyone here is hating on sneak geeks heat or the fact that he can cop heat but when folks referto sneak geeks as being "corny" they're referring to his presentation. Basically the way he presents his videos seems like he's tryin'real hard to impress people.

You know how whenever Maze puts up a new video he just drops the info and then it's done. Well sneaks geeks it's like the exact opposite. His videosare like:
shoes...filler...filler....random slang phrase....filler.......done.

Hence you get all the "corny" remarks. If your boy stepped up his presentation folks wouldn't be calling him "corny"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

dude is so corny.
True, but he always has some heat
When i'm 40 it shouldn't be anything for me to impress teeny boppers by spending my retirement on kicks. Lol, at age 25 I can go to theplayground on a new Mongoose BMX bike and they'll think im a King. Lol, he corny and he's into kicks for the wrong reasons. Dude old enough to havecopped all these kicks when they were OG's as well as retros. Instead he falls in love 20 years down the road to impress yall...and yall love it too
laugh.gif

i need those in my life. also gotta represent GP the greatest sonic player in history. SEA-TOWN HOLLA!!!!!!!!!

PE's look cool. wouldn't drop krayzie money on it.
Why the hate on SneakGeekz? He seems like a cool guy.

Back
Top Bottom