Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

With how hard these releases are with bots and resellers (not to mention how many resellers are in the thread now compared to before) I'm glad I started the private NT oop group lol. If you know, you know. Tryna bring back the late 90s early 2000 vibes with some of the sneaker community looking out for one another

All about the FLX points bro.

I know there are some reasons for why but its still frustrating.. and doesn't make it okay. Its still killing it for folks that just want a pair. FLX isn't even the same as it used to be.

Last edited:
So glad I'm apart of the private group.. not serious. I'm not mad at anyone who does something like that especially for the right reasons but it always becomes a cool kid contest. And If you know you know is so cringe to me.. that's like the slogan for that kind of energy.

So glad I'm apart of the private group.. not serious. I'm not mad at anyone who does something like that especially for the right reasons but it always becomes a cool kid contest. And If you know you know is so cringe to me.. that's like the slogan for that kind of energy.

Feel that

Last edited:
Wasn't tryna make anyone feel bad or left out, your more than welcome to find others on here that aren't about resale. The Group message isn't that serious lol, sorry if the post came off as otherwise ..I just messaged a few NTers that reached out to me after reading the story on my daughter and came up with the idea. Reading how they don't condone reselling, etc made me want to start something to help others out being its so hard to obtain 1 pair nowadays.

Wasn't tryna make anyone feel bad or left out, your more than welcome to find others on here that aren't about resale. The Group message isn't that serious lol, sorry if the post came off as otherwise ..I just messaged a few NTers that reached out to me after reading the story on my daughter and came up with the idea. Reading how they don't condone reselling, etc made me want to start something to help others out being its so hard to obtain 1 pair nowadays.

Definitely get and respect that. For me, this has always just been a hobby. I used to take L’s personally, but I’ve been better off feeling less entitled to everything. If I win I win, if I lose I lose, and it’s onto the next shoe either way. I’m also comfortable paying resale, so I don’t mind reselling. It’s all a part of the hobby. Resell will always exist as long as there is opportunity. I’ve just learned to adapt and live with it.

Sadly it looks like no more SP for me
Site is getting worse and now they are charging some crazy prices for shipping
Plus watch it gets shipped in a bag
Who knows how much the processing fee is
I bet it's something stupid like 3 or 5%

Finally got on.... then now this.... back to back lol

96DCBD73-FCFF-4B0B-A85C-9C7CE0FBAAB6.jpeg

C253CC55-747F-449F-9E0E-BBFD0D8EE607.jpeg

Same messages on laptop and phone

Caught my first W on a pair of 1s since the last Bred 1 retro. Subtype store here in Melbourne released online FCFS on this release and they sneak in a random question in order for you to buy (like a captcha), the question was how many holes are there in the toe box of the Jordan 1. I was surprised I got the answer right lol!

Back
Top Bottom