Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

**** show coming less then 24 hours people are going to be mad as hell Tomorrow at 10:05 Good luck to all I and for my pair and got killed but I have them locked and coming

Shoe palace still living in the hard ticket days. They need to make the jump to app so every store can stop backdooring !!!

My Parks reservation is still active?

It's still active for Champs I think. It still shows in my FTL too as one of my stores but if you try to edit the reservation, it's not an option. You can't deselect it either to pick another store.

It's still active for Champs I think. It still shows in my FTL too as one of my stores but if you try to edit the reservation, it's not an option. You can't deselect it either to pick another store.
I see it now. Good lookin out. I was actually able to change my reservation to add Redbird. Have Stonebriar, Redbird and Town east now

Last edited:
I see it now. Good lookin out. I was actually able to change my reservation to add Redbird. Have Stonebriar, Redbird and Town east now

Had a store disappear too from my initial three. however, it won't let me select a new one cause it still thinks the other store is still selected but its not even showing anymore. How did you update it?

Was gonna try to grab another pair of these and double up but it seems like this release about to be a bit more chaotic than expected Smh.

Might just focus on trying to double up on those 700 MNVN Bones instead. That'll at least be a quick and painless L :lol:

Only Footaction store in Utah was just taken off the list and they refunded me my head start points. These last minute cancellations suck

Had a store disappear too from my initial three. however, it won't let me select a new one cause it still thinks the other store is still selected but its not even showing anymore. How did you update it?
My store that closed didn’t automatically disappear from my reservation list - had to remove it and then chose a different one. Then that store (Parks) disappeared from my list.

I don’t like how the reservations are locked then winners are selected like an hour later
Miss the old countdown where you found out right away

I don’t like how the reservations are locked then winners are selected like an hour later
Miss the old countdown where you found out right away
Isn’t it the same process as last system or am I misremembering? Didn’t you have until 4 pm ET to finalize your entry and then find out at 5 pm? Same as this one

You’re right
Actually the old system locked you in then you found out in 24 hours :lol:
Not sure what I was thinking about lol

Didn’t the old system lock reservation changes 2 days before the release and you found out if you hit the day before the release?

Could be wrong but I thought that’s how it went.

Didn’t the old system lock reservation changes 2 days before the release and you found out if you hit the day before the release?

Could be wrong but I thought that’s how it went.
Feels like it’s been 80 years since the old system. I’ve already forgotten the details of it and it was just six months ago.

Back
Top Bottom