Nike Air Jordan I (1) / XX3 (23) Fusion Black/ Metallic Silver-Varsity

Them joints look mad fake.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This Has Been Sadness
smh.gif
That Has Turned To Downright Anger>:

I Embraced The AJF12 Last Year.. But THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

aren't these also in the catalog for 2010 drops?

i like the idea, but i'll pass or wait for a sale.

wait i though this was an obvious fake? seeing as op has four posts and they make fakes JUST like these. not even being sarcastic- i REALLY though this threadwas a joke just poking fun at jb for making crap shoes. yall are dead serious though? not even playing some1 tell me cuz i really though these were fakes...

They're not totally bad, but I would never get these based on looks, plus the price is totally outrageous even if im not getting them, but the possiblecontinuatuions of this idea could be really good (if done with other retro combos like in that PS thread a while back), or terribly bad

Kinda lika a glass that's half-full or half-empty

i thought things were going to change now that Gentry was gone? Jb, do yourself a favor, send these straight to the outlet.

ahhhhhhhh.... I am LOVING the money I can save on shoes now. I finally kicked the filthy monkey off my back. NO MORE HEAT! I can spend my money on so manyother things now.

As much as i wish they were fakes they aren't. I dont post to much on here but yea its a sad reality
sick.gif

a female i know was rocking the fake 23 fusions a year ago now they actually went and made them that's sad

me and old girl don't kick it anymore she hated when i laughed at her swap meet jays

You mean to tell me Variant Nation made better fakes than my boys... wow.
aj23m21.jpg
aj23m17.jpg

And added Yeezys to Boot?
20098620461947179.JPG
ohwell.gif

Seems like JB puts out trash like this, just so we could appreciate retros that much more....

Back
Top Bottom