NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Is it just me or is the height around the collar area on these a bit higher than the BC4’s that released last year?

Am I the only one who genuinely doesn’t care about the shape of the toebox? I’m just glad to see the shoe is making a return
I genuinely don’t care about what the toe box looks like either. I don’t care about quality or stitching or all that, they could fall apart or paint crack right after I get em that’s cool. I don’t care about comfort either. I just want a pair and then I’m good. I just thank the powers that be for giving me the opportunity to give them my money and have no expectations or standards at all.

I genuinely don’t care about what the toe box looks like either. I don’t care about quality or stitching or all that, they could fall apart or paint crack right after I get em that’s cool. I don’t care about comfort either. I just want a pair and then I’m good. I just thank the powers that be for giving me the opportunity to give them my money and have no expectations or standards at all.

You take shoes way too seriously to make a facetious post like this

Just got my pair from the EA Nike had a few days ago. My left shoe is perfect and the right one is crooked/slanted.

Not sure if I want to keep these? Would returning to Nike even guarantee a better pair?

Attachments

• IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 253
Just got my pair from the EA Nike had a few days ago. My left shoe is perfect and the right one is crooked/slanted.

Not sure if I want to keep these? Would returning to Nike even guarantee a better pair?

Nope....that's why we need to cop multiple pairs even if we only want one. I'm going for 3 pairs to hopefully make one good match.

Am I the only one who genuinely doesn’t care about the shape of the toebox? I’m just glad to see the shoe is making a return
Yeah it doesnt brother me too much I just wanted the toe rand to slant just a bit, mine where super tall so it just took away from the beauty of my pair.

Motorsports IV's are garbage.. decent colorway though. I wish my pair was still DS so I can move em. I use them as kicks I wear to an event when I don't want to dirty my good stuff.

Last time I wore them was to a covid bday in a park. Leather and build is poop though.
leather is pretty good on the white motorsport. creases nicely. I cant move um tho. seem like no market for um

Lmao says the dude who ACTUALLY have the J4's Fire Red difference in toe boxes pic as his PROFILE PICTURE lmaoooo.

Edit: I might have been secretly fooled by irony tho.

leather is pretty good on the white motorsport. creases nicely. I cant move um tho. seem like no market for um

No....no....and no. The leather is awful. I have them....they look awesome, and I like wearing them when I get around to it, but the quality of the materials is not on any scale worth mentioning.....heh.

No....no....and no. The leather is awful. I have them....they look awesome, and I like wearing them when I get around to it, but the quality of the materials is not on any scale worth mentioning.....heh.
im pretty sure its full grain leather just tp coated let me check
218004A0-7D5C-4ACA-AE34-1A28AE0CD7EF.png

im pretty sure its full grain leather let me check
How Are The Materials?

The leather on these is a bit better than previous AJ4 retros, but it is definitely not premium. On the positive side, it’s not as shiny as the worst Jordan brand leather, and its not as stiff either. What we wind up with is an unremarkable leather that just works. While the materials aren’t amazingly buttery, at least they’re not stiff and plasticky either.

Source: www.allaboutanthony.com .

Sure, fair enough. It's not as bad as the 2013 FR5s I had. Wish they wouldn't PU coat it like that. Truthfully I haven't worn mine enough to wear them in, but they don't feel good to the touch. Still wouldn't sell them though as they look freak'n awesome. Such a clean coloway.

Every leather JB uses is a bulk bought Chrometan leather that is literally like the bottom part of the grain. Some of the Quality drops they will use the mid tier stuff but legit most their leathers are all basic leathers.

Sure, fair enough. It's not as bad as the 2013 FR5s I had. Wish they wouldn't PU coat it like that. Truthfully I haven't worn mine enough to wear them in, but they don't feel good to the touch. Still wouldn't sell them though as they look freak'n awesome. Such a clean coloway.
yeah they look great. probably the best non og colorway due to the exact colorblocking like the fire red iv but since the real deal is coming out....

Back
Top Bottom