NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Anyone know whats good with Hibbetts app.. I cant confirm my pair.. smh.

So you got an email that you won, but can't confirm via the app? My app doesn't even show any results; still pending after logging back in. If you got the email I would give them a call. How long is the window to accept?

So you got an email that you won, but can't confirm via the app? My app doesn't even show any results; still pending after logging back in. If you got the email I would give them a call. How long is the window to accept?

Yeah, its on the email and the app but cant get past entering addy. The other areas are greyed out.

Was on the phone and Hibbett wasn’t much help but it ended up working somehow while I was on hold waiting for a manager.

They also said my account was jacked up somehow. Almost missed the window.. now hoping for a decent pair.

Question, I bought a resell pair when SNKRS had that shock drop because the way my luck has been I didn’t want to chance it and take a L on RD. Fast forward I won the raffle on hibbets 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ Should I resell it and is the market profitable?

Question, I bought a resell pair when SNKRS had that shock drop because the way my luck has been I didn’t want to chance it and take a L on RD. Fast forward I won the raffle on hibbets 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ Should I resell it and is the market profitable?
No you’ll probably take a loss, hold it a year unless you know someone local who will take it off your hands but I strictly use goat or StockX and avoid in person meet ups

Wow as if we didn’t know how to already....

Maybe Nike gonna let new accounts feed from the looks of this?

8D8DCDD6-BCAD-483D-B119-CD85CB2F6B38.png

Wow as if we didn’t know how to already....

Maybe Nike gonna let new accounts feed from the looks of this?

8D8DCDD6-BCAD-483D-B119-CD85CB2F6B38.png

Nah. They're telling people to do what tons of us in here have been doing before RD for years :lol: I literally used to do stuff like this before we had apps. This also tells me that they have a big influx of calls complaining that the app is broken because they haven't won since they were in grade school (no surprise there) and they are tired of saying the same thing to everyone that calls as part of their BS 'trouble shooting'

I can literally pretend to be one of those clueless reps by reading steps 1-5 outloud as if I'm trying to 'help' someone with their app. Jokes lol.

What about eBay?
Honestly, it's not even worth the hassle in my opinion. If I were you, I'd wait to get the second pair, then keep the best left and best right shoe from both, and send the other pair back to Nike. You'd probably be lucky to make $25 selling these now. I won the Jubilee XI shock drop the other week, and when my local shop offered me $40 over MSRP+tax for them, I felt like I hit the lottery LOL. I was just going to return them to Nike, but my guy at the shop had another customer tell him he'd pay like $320 for a pair so it made sense, but that was sheer luck. And again, it was a whole $40 :lol:

Honestly, it's not even worth the hassle in my opinion. If I were you, I'd wait to get the second pair, then keep the best left and best right shoe from both, and send the other pair back to Nike. You'd probably be lucky to make $25 selling these now. I won the Jubilee XI shock drop the other week, and when my local shop offered me $40 over MSRP+tax for them, I felt like I hit the lottery LOL. I was just going to return them to Nike, but my guy at the shop had another customer tell him he'd pay like $320 for a pair so it made sense, but that was sheer luck. And again, it was a whole $40 :lol:
that's a shack burger and fries for 3 days minus the milkshake

I want these but after hearing the bad reviews on these and seeing pics it's gonna be a game time decision. I'm more excited for the 1's that drop Monday than these 4's at this point but knowing me I'm sure I'll be on SNKRS app on release day copping anyway.

Wow!! They picking winners today?? Thought it would b Friday

Yeah.. came in via email. I signed up for a local spot using the app. Tha'ts 3 so far and I only want two. My first pair was fine so I may use the third to try for a decent pair or oop them.

If I win on SNKRS I may just not go pick them up because I dont know what their returns situation will be like and I only want two. I know others want to match up their pairs so I dont want to end up with a 3rd no one wants regardless of quality.

Back
Top Bottom