NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Still can't believe I copped at this price.

Untitled.jpg

how did you get them for this price?

Managed to get through on DSG. Been waiting on FNL for 46 minutes. JD says out of stock when you get to check out. SNKRS was a 20+ L. This is definitely one of the worst Thanksgiving releases.
There won't be a "good" Thanksgiving release again. It's crazy to think this will ever get better. Get a bot or never get shoes again. That's where we're at and where we will be every year moving forward.

Clearly if you put your order into SNKRS at 7:00 and can't hit, they have a problem they won't address. Pretty much the same across the board though. For every 10 releases I might get thru the FTL sites once. Great odds to buy some consumer crap!

damn that's a heck of a deal on nbastore!

was able to hit on SNKRS. customer service also retroactively honored a first responder code i had. so if you have one of those, give it a shot to save roughly an extra $30-plus.

Last edited:
I’m about to just delete my SNKRS account, I can’t hit nothing lately and even missed on this big GR....but my brother entered my size 15mins later and got em 😑😑😑

I’m about to just delete my SNKRS account, I can’t hit nothing lately and even missed on this big GR....but my brother entered my size 15mins later and got em 😑😑😑
They clearly have changed how SNKRS works and throw out all the early orders to "combat" bots. It's a futile effort when they throw out all the valid orders too. In fact, I'd argue it's worse than just letting those of us who can put in an order at 7 am fight it out against the bots.

They clearly have changed how SNKRS works and throw out all the early orders to "combat" bots. It's a futile effort when they throw out all the valid orders too. In fact, I'd argue it's worse than just letting those of us who can put in an order at 7 am fight it out against the bots.
This deff makes sense. I put my orders in quick and it’s always a L. Might have to delay it a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom