NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

My pair just came. Decent pair I guess, both shoes got the nice slant though I'm not impressed with the leather quality.

9F714A74-EA2C-45AD-9E6C-53F2DA5C6B4B.jpeg

While I can’t speak for my Bred 4s. My 2016 WC4s came out near perfect.

Why can’t Nike just stick with the same mold and not change it every release.

Awesome. How have your pairs held up once worn. Toe keep its shape. It looks great. My left toe box is flawless. Right is meh.
It's permanent in my experience, it keeps the shape. There's nothing to make the shape revert to how it was originally. But the process is so easy, you can just hit it again down the road if need be.

Tried my luck and hit on SNKRS so I took a chance by not going to pick up pair from FNL or Champs. SNKRS pair arrived yesterday and luckily I got a solid pair even though I had to let them breathe due to choked up lacing. With Ebates cashback I'll take $190 over $220 shipped. With that said it would have been nice if these had PSG quality but it's JB and their releases when it comes to quality are like the prizes in the crackerjack box, you never know what you're going to get.

IMG_20201203_141902.jpg

Footaction pair just arrived, they're tripping sending orders out like this 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yea, Footaction did a poor job packaging these. My pair from them wasn't this bad, but a single, cheap piece of tape for the top of the box and the bottom. I don't know why they just don't tape it continuously around the box.

Nike must have a ton of B grade pairs stashed away
I bet around 6 months from now they will start hitting the outlets

def gonna happen. Not even mad at the creases. Leather is much better than products ‘09-pre remastered. So I’m good w these.

Back
Top Bottom