NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I think it depends on how much you're paying. Doesn't seem very noticeable in the pics. Every shoe has a flaw or flaws. Can you find a better pair for the same or better price? BTW, these fit perfectly TTS for me.

IIRC FR 4s were known for being a flawed release... The leather was really bad quality. Shape was off and some pairs were lopsided. To be honest I don't stare at anyone's shoes that long to detect flaws... Wouldn't bother me a bit...

richard-marx-on-27051990-in-mnchen-munich-usage-worldwide-PK52H1.jpg

Ok, check this dudes OG laces, similar laces as the most recent celeb OG pics on the AJ3 FR thread. That style of OG lace that appear more cotton-ish to my 👀 than the current style of laces that are shiny and feel like they got spandex or sumthin in em.

My question is: you cats ever went in the hunt to find OG style white laces and tried em out in some AJ3s or 4s or any for that matter? Can you even buy laces like that anymore?

I feel like they look kinda dope🔥

Ok, check this dudes OG laces, similar laces as the most recent celeb OG pics on the AJ3 FR thread. That style of OG lace that appear more cotton-ish to my 👀 than the current style of laces that are shiny and feel like they got spandex or sumthin in em.

My question is: you cats ever went in the hunt to find OG style white laces and tried em out in some AJ3s or 4s or any for that matter? Can you even buy laces like that anymore?

I definitely think synthetic laces have been around for awhile, I'd say the last 20 years on retro Nikes. I don't like them as much.

Only good thing is they don't stain as easy. Years back I soaked a pair in bleach to see if they would change colors and nothing, pretty durable. 😂

Richard Marx baby.

Should’ve known better, then to fall in love with you… seriously dope jams.

Back
Top Bottom