NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I think the red will be fine it’s just bad editing and overused photoshop to make “HD” pics.

As far as availability, with covid I have no idea. It could be an easy cop meaning that you will have multiple websites and stores that will have stock or a **** show. I’m hope the footsites here in NYC will have something in place that will make it easier to go in and cop if pairs are just sitting. I think my bet will be to go a boutique like kith or something. I can’t wait til have these in hand.

I completely struck out on RD on the BC4s on SNKRS and US retails sites. I ended up with 2 pairs from european site raffles. Hope this one goes more smoothly. Just let me purchase my one damn pair to enjoy and I can be on my way.....heh.

They’ll most likely shock drop at some point pretty soon. If you don’t already follow and get alerts from J23 or solelinks those can come in super clutch. I never get SNKRS notifications for some reason but I always hit shock drops following them.

The only reason we're the "older heads" is because that mofo and this brand have been trolling us for the better part of 20 years, more often than not. I was in my early 20s when I first began complaining about him LOL

We’re older heads because we owned the originals and watched him play in them. You’re correct, this mf’er Gentry has been trolling us for way too long.

Ever since they resurrected the NIKE AIR branding they've been trolling us. Those '13 White Cement III's with the NIKE AIR on the tab, but "Jordan" on the bottom of the sole was a preview of things to come.

Ever since they resurrected the NIKE AIR branding they've been trolling us. Those '13 White Cement III's with the NIKE AIR on the tab, but "Jordan" on the bottom of the sole was a preview of things to come.

A proper WC retro is way overdue! Can't believe they retroed that infrared 6s in '14, then again in '19, but the WC3s were limited release in 2013 and were pretty garbage with the Jordan on the bottom and pathetic back tab NA font.

They’ll most likely shock drop at some point pretty soon. If you don’t already follow and get alerts from J23 or solelinks those can come in super clutch. I never get SNKRS notifications for some reason but I always hit shock drops following them.
Same here bro and a lot of times I get a sole links notification before J23 it always saves lives. I almost feel like they always do a shock drop around October early November so I believe your 100% on par with a shock drop. Unless this covid bs.

A proper WC retro is way overdue! Can't believe they retroed that infrared 6s in '14, then again in '19, but the WC3s were limited release in 2013 and were pretty garbage with the Jordan on the bottom and pathetic back tab NA font.
Damn bro I been saying this all day on Instagram today too, idk why but the WC 3 in OG cut and branding is the ultimate Grail for me. Such a classic!

To be fair, the font was what we had been getting on 3s since 94. That release was a joke though I agree.

Honestly, i'm convinced some of ya complain just to complain. I'll put up bread that those leaked Nike pics are not the correct shade of red. Nike is wrong all the time, go look at the "official" pics of the Oregon 5s that just released, then go look at them in hand. Most of you aren't new to this, relax :lol:

Been saying this as well but someone from Jordan Brand told me that we won’t see this shoe for a long time. I hope that this changes. They trolled us with those Timberlake white and cements as well as the FTL clear sole garbage.

Been saying this as well but someone from Jordan Brand told me that we won’t see this shoe for a long time. I hope that this changes. They trolled us with those Timberlake white and cements as well as the FTL clear sole garbage.

Just like they "put the 3 in the vault for a long time", only to have the resurface before too long. Not sure why the WC would be any more special than so many other classic OGs they've release the last couple of years. And now that they've corrected so many issues with the 3, the time is now.

They’re missing out on a lot of potential fans imo. I don’t see what they accomplish by keeping them vaulted other than missing out on more and more people who would probably buy them every 5-10 years.
The WC3 is a shoe they have no reason to hurry on. People like you and I will maintain the hype and desire for them. So there is no reason to release until they want to. I will say though, that **** they pulled with the JTs and FTLs was aweful. To come out with 2, 98% retro WCs that close to each other was def a troll job imo. If it was to create hype, we would have seen a release by now. I have learned though, there is no tactical reasoning behind their bull****. JBs logic is as random as my teenage daughters.

The WC3 is a shoe they have no reason to hurry on. People like you and I will maintain the hype and desire for them. So there is no reason to release until they want to. I will say though, that **** they pulled with the JTs and FTLs was aweful. To come out with 2, 98% retro WCs that close to each other was def a troll job imo. If it was to create hype, we would have seen a release by now. I have learned though, there is no tactical reasoning behind their bull****. JBs logic is as random as my teenage daughters.
Exactly especially when a shoe like the Carolina 3s has people fighting. It’s not necessarily the business model. There’s not so many OG colors to go around. I’d love to have them and the black and cement with the new cut of elephant print. It makes me wonder if we will get fire red 3s or 5s next year.

I am an 80s to 90s kid. Do I really want these? No. But what I do want is the guys in here that do to get them. My hope for real is they at least give the retro a fair treatment. I am not worried about the shade. I think that will be OK. I hope they fix the off center NIKE AIR on the back because I know that pissed so many off on th e last drop.
I really believe they are gonna be dope for sure. 89 dope? Prolly not. But still dope AF. Pulling for the true J fans to get what they want. They got NIKE AIR guys. Enjoy the release...

I am an 80s to 90s kid. Do I really want these? No. But what I do want is the guys in here that do to get them. My hope for real is they at least give the retro a fair treatment. I am not worried about the shade. I think that will be OK. I hope they fix the off center NIKE AIR on the back because I know that pissed so many off on th e last drop.
I really believe they are gonna be dope for sure. 89 dope? Prolly not. But still dope AF. Pulling for the true J fans to get what they want. They got NIKE AIR guys. Enjoy the release...

I’m probably the only one here but I would give up NA for the 89 shape. What they have been releasing is just isn’t the same shoe and I’m not even saying that to complain. What we’ve been getting is a shoe inspired by AJ 4 but not the same.

What we’ve been getting is a shoe inspired by AJ 4 but not the same.
I completely understand what your saying. But is this^ not what a Retro is? To compromise branding for the shape? I dont know how well that would go over. But, it seems over time the NA branding is not that much of a deal to some anymore. When we were not getting it, thats all everyone wanted.

I completely understand what your saying. But is this^ not what a Retro is? To compromise branding for the shape? I dont know how well that would go over. But, it seems over time the NA branding is not that much of a deal to some anymore. When we were not getting it, thats all everyone wanted.
It's because that was an obvious thing to say isn't like the original.

So now they move on to complaining about this.

Back
Top Bottom