NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Once they fix the obvious stuff I’m definitely gonna get petty. Nobody’s brought up the stars on the bottom but **** it I will. Using the dunk as an example of what the og should look like.

Again, I’m not complaining yet but in 2039 once they’ve fixed the shape, netting, colors, and materials on the upper this ridiculous star pattern is gonna stick out like crazy.
CE69DA73-7793-49AA-B874-3ED26BB9D011.jpeg
What??

Heel Jumpman vs Nike Air is the biggest change.

Ah I see it now. I didn't think to just go and compare the 2 from pictures. Thanks. I had them in 89, had them in 2006, I might as well grab these next year. OG definitely appeals more to my eye, and maybe that explains why I didn't like the 2006 release. Hopefully they do em right.

Praying they get these military's out for real. Those I'll take with the ****ty shape, I just want a pair. Just like the Black cement 4 the shape is off but I still bought a pair because they're legendary. I would say BC4 is my # 1, black infrared 6 is #2 and it's a battle between the military's and the white cement 3s

This gif below, represents yours truly,

47e0a318760c6a15cf14936872675eb0.gif

SuperQ SuperQ , BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 , & rainking rainking after seeing the reveal of these in general.

**** Nike/JB, this release , and **** these gottdamn Jordan 4 Lows. . Screw the red shade. That f'd up ankle collar ruins this model SO bad, that branding and color shades don't even matter. Like I said before, the shape is even worse now, because the ankle collar stretches out longer. I feel even more ****ty for y'all that are in your 40's. Y'all have already been waiting a damn lifetime, and they just can't get one big ****in' thing right. The give and take with these ***holes is straight up SATANIC!!! My love for em makes me wanna cop a pair, but I just can't do this **** anymore. ****s are practically the 2012's with Nike branding, and correct netting. I'm only 32, and I'm already too old for this ****. I've been a coppin' releases since since 2009, and I can't take their antics any longer. Props to all who're gonna cop, and those who just say **** it, I can't wait any longer. I just CAN'T DO IT.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
Yeah. I’m only buying a pair because it was the first Jordan I ever had, and indeed I can’t/don’t want to keep waiting. I’ll enjoy them just like I enjoy my last year’s black/cements. But I’m about 20 percent as excited for them as I would be if they were done properly.

rainking rainking the reason Im not buying is because of what they mean to me. Im not accepting that hackjob of a shoe. I just cant accept these after knowing they can fix it if they felt like it. Theyve fixed multiple retros then give us this BS. Im not being trolled out of $225.

You guys are celebrating this release when they’re doing the toebox like this?

OG:

A954864C-AE9B-45C6-9128-4E5E208B928C.png

2012:

FE83ECA7-FE77-42EE-A514-4EB13F173D6E.jpeg

2020:

7A2C8116-B9F3-4C5B-B39E-FFA0A2552103.jpeg

These are a slightly less boxy version of the 2012s.. How do they not get this right?

it looks like they have fixed some of the issues but that toe box is still far from being right. I’m still copping :lol:

You guys are celebrating this release when they’re doing the toebox like this?

OG:

A954864C-AE9B-45C6-9128-4E5E208B928C.png

2012:

FE83ECA7-FE77-42EE-A514-4EB13F173D6E.jpeg

2020:

7A2C8116-B9F3-4C5B-B39E-FFA0A2552103.jpeg

These are a slightly less boxy version of the 2012s.. How do they not get this right?
Wow man look at how similar the shape is from 2012 to 2020. That **** is super frustrating they regressed from 2019 it seems.

I've been tryin' to tell y'all this, since the first pic leaked. All 4's have regressed back the to 2012-2018 molds. All that changed, is the Nike branding, netting, and bottom wing tips. These are an EASY pass. The dicks at Nike/JB can't even get the ****in' hangtag right. I can't do this goofy *** **** anymore.

|l |l |l |l |l |l

Don’t worry, if it gives you any solace, the next time you buy these in 202X, the toebox will be slightly better (albeit not OG :lol:)
Pretty much. There'll NEVER be a day when we all come on here and talk about how JB "finally got it right." I've never owned the Fire Red 4s, and these have NA on the back, so I'm copping them without question.

I've been tryin' to tell y'all this, since the first pic leaked. All 4's have regressed back the to 2012-2018 molds. All that changed, is the Nike branding, netting, and bottom wing tips. These are an EASY pass. The dicks at Nike/JB can't even get the ****in' hangtag right. I can't do this goofy *** **** anymore.

|l |l |l |l |l |l
Hell yeah bro you really have been saying that since the ****ty leaked photos came out you called that spot from a mile away, man I feel like they're lying about the 89 shape and true to OG specs to make sales to the Youtubers and hype beasts that think travis scott is JBs biggest attraction. No doubt I like travis collabs but they're no where near OGs on my list. But the true OGs or OG sneaker lovers know this **** is just steped on flower and Orgel compared to the old school fish scale they had in the 80s and 90s!

rainking rainking the reason Im not buying is because of what they mean to me. Im not accepting that hackjob of a shoe. I just cant accept these after knowing they can fix it if they felt like it. Theyve fixed multiple retros then give us this BS. Im not being trolled out of $225.

I totally understand. It's like how I quit on any and all 11s until they finally fixed them in 2016. And how I've quit on 3s, at least until this recent new shape/cut (even though I haven't bought a pair yet, but that's just because of colorways).

I could easily pass on these IVs and be just fine. It's just that even I cave sometimes because the reality is, if I don't get these ones, I'm literally probably gonna be close to 60 the next time they do them, and who knows if the next time will be any better. As much as I don't like the inaccuracies on retro IVs, for some reason it doesn't bother me quite as much as it does on certain other models. I still think the '16 WCs and last year's BCs look dope on people's feet, just not as dope as they should. That's obviously just me, though.

Pretty much. There'll NEVER be a day when we all come on here and talk about how JB "finally got it right." I've never owned the Fire Red 4s, and these have NA on the back, so I'm copping them without question.

The thing is, most of us could care less about getting the stars on the sole right, for example, (nothing but absolute respect for those who care about minor details like that) but for how many years have we been complaining about just getting the toebox right? It’s such a glaring issue that NTers were talking about the last time these retroed, and unlike issues with tooling that cost a lot of money to fix (looking at you, AJ 9 retros), toebox fixes could be done with proper measurements and craftsmanship changes-look at how the AJ 3s were fixed last year with the EP height, so they have made changes like this before. It just sucks because part of me thinks this is intentional on their part.

Back
Top Bottom