NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Pair was supposed to be here yesterday from snkrs, never showed up and my tracking hasn’t updated since 11/30. I think my package is lost smh

No way DSG is arriving Friday when there's still no tracking number. Chat reps are smoking something amazing to say that makes sense ;-).

No tracking at all and arriving doesnt make sense either but tracking an no movement could mean its just delayed. Its happened before. I placed an order on Hibbett that was supposed to come Tuesday and that **** now says delayed with no date.

Feels like it could be lost but sometimes (especially USPS) they stop updating and after like 2-3 days boom they are in your area depending on delivery date. But nothing is safe until its in your hands. I know this goes from excitement to angst as folks wait to find out if they ordered FR IV's or FR boots.

2 for keeps, 3 are xmas gifts. Going to sort thru accordingly & give the trash pairs
(worse to best) to the kids with the most fk'd up grades.. 😁 (semi srs)
20201203_110704.jpg

Last edited:
Tried on my usual size in 4’s and these seem to be more snug than usual.

Just got a pair right now and yes they do. To me they fit better than the blk/cement IV. Maybe it’s because they’re leather. But I love this glove like fit. Will def double up down the road.

Back
Top Bottom