NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

732C771C-9940-4352-A58E-AE47B7A78D7C.jpeg

4EEC7108-CAD6-4C46-BCA2-BC67BC3C098F.jpeg

Does anybody know any online sites that have boys 13 or the next size up below retail? I think the next size up is grade school?

These didn’t sell out like that in 2006 (Mars) or in 2012 (the meat of the “everyone and their mama is a sneaker head/reseller era circa December 2011-2015).

glad EVERYONE is eating. I had no intentions of getting these now. But as I said, OG colorway for retail without having to jump through a flaming hoop is a no brainer for me.

When I went back to the store to get a second pair most of the store was there for these. No app, lotto, raffle.

These didn’t sell out like that in 2006 (Mars) or in 2012 (the meat of the “everyone and their mama is a sneaker head/reseller era circa December 2011-2015).

glad EVERYONE is eating. I had no intentions of getting these now. But as I said, OG colorway for retail without having to jump through a flaming hoop is a no brainer for me.

When I went back to the store to get a second pair most of the store was there for these. No app, lotto, raffle.

Very interesting how these are available easily in-store....makes sense due to covid I guess. But online is a diff story; I'd say they weren't easy to get; possible with some work, but you had to be on it on RD. Really thought we'd see restocks this week. Guess we need to wait for people to get their shipments, then return jacked up pairs....heh.

Ouch! Sucks man. Where did you get them from?

SNKRS
Smh return those ****s
Those should be Bgrades or not even sold they are that bad
Oh yeah...
I’ve already contacted Nike via chat. I asked for a 20% price adjustment and they wouldn’t honor it. I didn’t want the refund because I wanted to rock these. So they gave me a 20% off coupon on a future purchase and I’m gonna rock these before I return them

:lol:. Oh you already know that’s coming.
That's why I wouldn't even try to double up on these even if I wanted to. I'm still shocked my FTL pair that I picked up in person was solid. But buying another pair seems guaranteed to deliver a seriously flawed pair, just going by the odds LOL

Is there a coupon code or are they at retail? Was hoping to get them under retail. Either way thanks fir the fast response

No offense, but I don't think it's reasonable to think you can get an size of these under retail so soon after launch. Some hit on nba store on RD, but I'd say that was a lucky fluke. If you want them you should get them know and seek out topcashback/rakuten cashback at best. Good luck!

Did nba store end up honoring the promo discount on these? If so, people who copped from there were the real winners

I'm still waiting on mine. Usps is a joke right now smh. Out for delivery, then arrived at Post office, still no shoes. We're scheduled for Tues.

No offense, but I don't think it's reasonable to think you can get an size of these under retail so soon after launch. Some hit on nba store on RD, but I'd say that was a lucky fluke. If you want them you should get them know and seek out topcashback/rakuten cashback at best. Good luck!
None taken at all thanks for taking the time to respond. I’ve been out of the loop lately and I know sometimes sites have below retail even in men’s sometimes. Since it’s kids I’d Figured I’d ask the fellas ✊

I noticed both tongues be pulling to the side on these. Seeing it on others pairs as well. I swapped out the shoe trees I had in my White/Cement 4's. Seems to have straightened them out. Going to leave them in for a while.

Back
Top Bottom