Nike Air Jordan Metallic - A complete Set - by Sunshining7

CRAZY............... i think phase 2 has a dope collection aswell... i know it took a arm and a leg for this to be complete... i see what was done here, and id like to shake your hand.

pimp.gif

JB needs to release more Metallic colorways...especially orange and royal blue

Insane. Amazing collection bro, especially the condition. All of em look immaculate!
eek.gif

Can you do this in a weekly basis too? Like for example, your next showcase will be your collection of AJ 2's.... It will be greatly appreciated...

Your story makes it even better. I LOVE when people get the shoes they've always wanted.

Good stuff dude.

WOW. I can't remember the last time i posted on NT, but your collection has forced me out of my hiatus. That is simply beautiful. The AJ1 is one of my favorite models of all time, and to have ALL of the metallic colorways is just unfathomable. I remember stopping a girl as I was walking along Central Park a few years ago because her white/orange Metallic I's shattered my neck. Amazing!

If you don't mind me asking, were you able to obtain all (or any of the sneakers) for reasonable prices? I've always wanted to have a well stocked OG AJ1 collection, but the only sneaker I've ever been able to find in my price range (and in my size and good condition) was a pair of black/red AJ1 '94 retros.

must be nice..............................................................................................

Sunshining your a legend! i need a couple of more pairs to complete my set. if u know any1 with met purple's or dark red lmk please. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom