Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Where did you get these from? You know what, I’m choosing in between getting these early or getting them on the release date?

What size are you bro? You can get from Flight Club and you probably won't go over 245-250 depending on your size. Mine was $225 shipped which is right around retail with tax in my state. Check you size and see how much it would be total, might make more sense to cop early and have piece of mind. Especially if you're only spending about $20-$30 over retail.
This is the best photo I have seen of these🔥

Same thing I was thinking.

1662078842489.gif

Actually I had access for store pick up on the Jordan 1 High Obsidian UNC… that was a few years ago… but that could’ve been a snkrs pass… I don’t remember I was hyped!

Go to this link

Log on your account and see if you have something like this (BTW that’s not mine)

FA0E41AC-96DB-4965-954B-A460D757EF1D.jpeg
Shows up on desktop but not on my phone. I think it's a glitch though because when I first pressed notify me, it was showing me toddler sizes to check out? I'm mad confused.

Shows up on desktop but not on my phone. I think it's a glitch though because when I first pressed notify me, it was showing me toddler sizes to check out? I'm mad confused.
Open up SNKRS app, go to upcoming, then scroll down until you see the Fire Red 3s, cross your fingers then go to the Fire Red 3 page… good luck!

Back
Top Bottom