Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

L for size 10 on Champs in the Seattle area with max head starts (and two stores). I intentionally only did in-store option to avoid paying shipping.

This is headache 😫 I tell once I acquire my 2 I'm chilling snrks or bust from this point on hopefully 🙃

Won on Champs but keep getting an error to confirm. With all the dough Nike makes you think they’d have decent apps by now, but nope. Still trash.

If you received a push notification saying "Winner - confirm pair" does that mean you won? I've been MIA for a few years now and not well versed on the new system. I didn't have any head starts, btw.

This is why I switched to ship to me option only. Been having good luck since between FTL & Champs.

Usually find out by 5-6pm with a pending charge

Hit on FTL too but keep getting error when I try to confirm. These apps are a joke. Miss the old head start system where you share codes :lol:

1,000,000 points and I still couldn’t secure a instore pickup with FTL or Champs…

91B65ECD-1A99-4BC1-A20A-E3D34025D566.gif

If you received a push notification saying "Winner - confirm pair" does that mean you won? I've been MIA for a few years now and not well versed on the new system. I didn't have any head starts, btw.
I’m trynna imagine a world where “winner - confirm your pair” WOULDNT mean you won?

#humblebrag?

Back
Top Bottom