Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

As predicted, all who want to eat, shall

Shout out to Shoe Palace for holding it down with the cheap shipping and zero tax. $219 all in works for me

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 10.21.37 AM.png

damn no tax? what state you in?

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I swear f'n god SNKRS is a f'n Cancer. I overslept an woke up at 9:58 EST. Tried to add as soon, as they came available, only to be met with BS errors, timed out line, then sold out. Every other site is sold out, too.

JD sports now is my ONLY hope, and I've waiting for damn a half an hour. Not getting my hopes up, because I haven't every been able to log in, yet.

I'm SERIOUSLY about to be done with SNKRS, because I'veONLY ever hit ONE f'n time. That was over THREE f'n years ago, with the Black Cement 4's. SERIOUSLY, I'm like 0-25. S*** is like trying to win the f'n Powerball Mega Millions.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Failed on all the sites and took an L on SNKRS. :lol:
Thought this one was going to be easy, but none are these days.

Had some credit on Flight Club so paid about $15 above retail. Might get another pair, doesn't seem like the markup is more than $20-30. Might just stick to one pair considering I've been selling all my "one to stock" inventory from the past 10-15 years.

I normally wear a 10.5 but with 3's and 4's I always have to half size up. Glad I was able to scoop up up the 11.

"Need these sneakers" :lol:
Snkrs pending.....sold out
Dsg payment error
Nordstrom sold out
Sp sold out
Bodega, undftd, ycmc etc sold out.

Darkside Is The Play Folks… $210 Flat :nthat:
No 11.5
Shout out antoekneeo antoekneeo
This is the ONLY LINK that worked. Thank you :nthat:.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I swear f'n god SNKRS is a f'n Cancer. I overslept an woke up at 9:58 EST. Tried to add as soon, as they came available, only to be met with BS errors, timed out line, then sold out. Every other site is sold out, too.

JD sports now is my ONLY hope, and I've waiting for damn a half an hour. Not getting my hopes up, because I haven't every been able to log in, yet.

I'm SERIOUSLY about to be done with SNKRS, because I'veONLY ever hit ONE f'n time. That was over THREE f'n years ago, with the Black Cement 4's. SERIOUSLY, I'm like 0-25. S*** is like trying to win the f'n Powerball Mega Millions.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Bruh

Step 1) Take A Deep Breath

Step 2) Follow This Thread Closely As We Will Surely Put You On To A Pair :nthat:

PS- Still Sizes And No Tax/No Shipping

SOLD OUT
Sometimes On Releases Like These It’s Better To Be Late To The Party So You Have Your Pick Of Price Options :nthat:

Last edited:
any tips for those who hit on dicks? ive been sitting on the "one last step" pending page to add my payment method for like 10 minutes now. got through the rest of the checkout process until here smoothly but now its not pushing me through. any way to get past this page and finish the purchase?
Just be patient, I had to do the same and eventually got through.

Has anyone gone into Footlocker or Champs very late in the day to pick up their pair? It shows latest pick up time is 7pm. Will they really hold pairs till then?

Also, for those going in-store Footlocker and Champs activate the 2% CB through Rakuten. It's not much, but it's something.

Back
Top Bottom