Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Happy with these besides misaligned tabs
566B060B-24AB-4ED5-A251-234663DA876D.jpeg

Double up in hand. Pair on the left is my FC pair, right side is my Champs pair. The elephant print seems to vary from pair to pair as expected. They absolutely nailed these, both in terms of quality and looks. This is proof JB can make a quality retro when they want to, there is no excuse for going half-a**ed.

75C28C67-E1BA-4268-95D8-55BD0C136617.jpeg
F4F99405-3278-4091-918E-9B4827AE25EF.jpeg
B05C5A15-42BB-4526-B096-53C824842A51.jpeg
81DB8CA1-9A1F-4AFF-AA12-BE15ED496A7F.jpeg

Attachments

• 5D89BFD4-075E-4441-AEA2-5A534E3E5C89.jpeg
    5D89BFD4-075E-4441-AEA2-5A534E3E5C89.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 34
I just picked up my pair from Footlocker. Not a person in the store. The kids working the register said they haven't seen any youngsters pick these up and a bunch of older guys were asking about the extras. Heard the same at Champs about this being an older guys release. I tell you what when these kids call me sir at 36 it makes me feel older than 36 lol.

I had issues pulling up the QR code from Champs. Good thing I screenshot that **** when I confirmed the pair yesterday on the app. Manager was trying to give me a hard time that about not being able to use the screenshot but she talked to her manager and it was cool. Can't trust this bull**** sometimes. FLX needs a makeover.

I just picked up my pair from Footlocker. Not a person in the store. The kids working the register said they haven't seen any youngsters pick these up and a bunch of older guys were asking about the extras. Heard the same at Champs about this being an older guys release. I tell you what when these kids call me sir at 36 it makes me feel older than 36 lol.
I just turned 29 and get called OG by the youngins when I'm hoopin lol

Those SNKRS #s along with the other retailers makes it seem like a normal GR.

I’d like to say things are back to normal. But I struck out on the raffles. Hopefully, the rest of the releases minus the Memphis Theft pairs are easy.

I had issues pulling up the QR code from Champs. Good thing I screenshot that **** when I confirmed the pair yesterday on the app. Manager was trying to give me a hard time that about not being able to use the screenshot but she talked to her manager and it was cool. Can't trust this bull**** sometimes. FLX needs a makeover.

Kept doing this to me on FTL app. Ish was pissing me off.

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN how did they know it was a screen shot i never let them grab my ph they reach for it and i just look at them crazy, never had an issue

It’s been so damn long since I actually bought anything in store on a release day that I completely forgot how ****ty these store workers can be…

Back
Top Bottom