Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Not yet SNKRS froze on me and I didn’t put any effort into DSG, DTLR, or Footlocker because I was working all day 😫. Resale isn’t much in my size thankfully. Can’t wait to see you with yours homie 🤩. What’s your OG ranking for IIIs? Favorite non-og III?
Here’s mine:
1) WC
2) BC
3) FR
4) TB
Non-Og
1) UNC
2) Katrina
3) Cool Grey
4) Laser Orange

I really hope my ep on my fire reds look as good as these

PXL_20220904_015553708.jpg

Now that’s a perfect height of ep.

Thanks

The double up is now complete

Not yet SNKRS froze on me and I didn’t put any effort into DSG, DTLR, or Footlocker because I was working all day 😫. Resale isn’t much in my size thankfully. Can’t wait to see you with yours homie 🤩. What’s your OG ranking for IIIs? Favorite non-og III?
Here’s mine:
1) WC
2) BC
3) FR
4) TB
Non-Og
1) UNC
2) Katrina
3) Cool Grey
4) Laser Orange

What size are you

Here’s mine:
1) WC
2) BC
3) FR
4) TB
Non-Og
1) UNC
2) Katrina
3) Cool Grey
4) Laser Orange
White cement
Black cement
Fire Red
I don't like the true blues...

Non-OG
UNC 3s
Dark Iris 3s
Hall of Fame 3s

Picked up my pair from Nike NYC. I had to return the COTM Air Force 1 white/chocolate because of the of quality. They just took the difference from the AF1 and the 3’s right on the spot and charged $66.09. Quality on these are 🔥. Got my other pair coming from SNKRS. I feel like a kid again.

Attachments

• 0009A0FA-AA0A-4623-9117-4C5AFBBE8663.jpeg
    0009A0FA-AA0A-4623-9117-4C5AFBBE8663.jpeg
    337.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I hope these live up to the hype. Had the 1st retro and loved them. They did us dirty with the tb3 and black cements, they look like variants back in the day. Same as the 4s though. The bred 4s weren’t that great imo.

Back
Top Bottom