Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I just got my pair from gbny, I didn’t get the low cut EP….
Joints look huge for a sz 11… compared to my other 3s…
but they fit the same

I wish they glued the insole, I hate having it bunch up on me
NiceKicks pair come in tomorrow.. hopefully I have low cut EP….
Just because SomeDudeFromTheStore SomeDudeFromTheStore asked nicely :lol:

I noticed the box is more sturdy than 3 boxes, from releases past
That was a surprise

Attachments

• 0D4F58D8-5B95-41C2-A817-23A19ACCCDA1.jpeg
    0D4F58D8-5B95-41C2-A817-23A19ACCCDA1.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 212
  • D34F36DA-C320-4F62-A994-8EFAC2141925.jpeg
    D34F36DA-C320-4F62-A994-8EFAC2141925.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Dunno why they lowered it. The continuous disrespect from Jordan brand is impalpable

The give and take is real with this bum *** brand :lol: Just another way to spin a re-release 15 years from now. Makes me want to return a pair :lol: I copped two bc they are nicely done OGs and haven't had since 07.

Jb always flagrant with every release.

Ya, it's always SOMETHING. Personally, though, I'll gladly trade a bit of collar height for the improvements to shape, EP height, and the reduction of padding in the collars. Not that we should have to trade anything, of course. But even with the slightly lower height, the overall appearance of these is very good when I just look at them sitting here in front of me. I wouldn't really notice the height difference when not putting them side by side with the earlier versions--but I notice the other things right away without having to do an in-person comparison.

EDIT: I stand corrected, via the post a few below here that actually compares these to an OG and not not the previous crap retro versions. The height might be off slightly, but it's pretty close from what I see there. So for once, instead of it being that one thing they still effed up, it seems like it should add another point in this retro's favor.

Last edited:
I’m confused, is the low cut regarding the height of the EP up the toe? Is thin EP the thickness of the black lines that make up the EP? Just curious.

Didn’t someone post a comparison of these with the OG’s and these are actually the correct height? Seems like JB’s has had the height wrong since the beginning, even the 94’s were too tall.

You know what. They did a decent job with this retro but Jordan is def still lazy as ****. Leather quality is all over the place between left and right shoes, Nike airs on the back crooked and I forgot how good they can do the elephant print until I checked my pair of unites.

09865230-796F-498E-90BA-B33808125D31.jpeg

They can put it all together if they wanted to. They def choose not to.

Snkrs really wasn't playing with the 9/27 estimated shipping date. Trynna double up on a size 14.

Back
Top Bottom