Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I’m calling these fake when I see the red stitching below the red ankle collar and non tumbled leather on the upper. We’ll definitely get the cheap tumbled leather. EP looks great but unfortunately fake

Ep looks great in that video. I think the colors are just over saturated making the stitching look red. The white parts are too bright to tell if it’s tumbled. Fake or not, they obviously have connections to the retail factories so I think that’s pretty similar to what we’re getting.

I’m calling these fake when I see the red stitching below the red ankle collar and non tumbled leather on the upper. We’ll definitely get the cheap tumbled leather. EP looks great but unfortunately fake
They are more than likely real, they get those scraps and make fake batches by matching materials, colors best they can. my guess is those pieces were smuggled out of the real production factory.

They are more than likely real, they get those scraps and make fake batches by matching materials, colors best they can. my guess is those pieces were smuggled out of the real production factory.

Was kinda thinking the same when I finally watched the video. Looks like it legit got put through a shredder to be destroyed and somebody dug the pieces out to try to match for fakes.

Ready.

BBE31AAB-5867-4342-A626-F509379C4BC6.jpeg

I hope these are releasing... almost 2 months away and still no pics smh... I have hope though... cuz the penny 1 orlando which is releasing next month didn't have official pics until last week... could be the case with these I don't know

Are the product managers at JB that dense that they can't lower the damn EP on the toe? Lines on the OG were way more subtle/thin and more dark grey than a defined black....for the FRs that is. Anyway, still want a pair of FRs, but I think you're right, they're gonna look exactly like these.

Shouldn’t the new FR 3s look like somewhat similar to what Eminem wore at the Super Bowl halftime show?

57F6A9BF-FF8B-4912-AB6C-B2D3D625F3BF.jpeg

8250AEAD-697A-4830-9793-835B7E144552.jpeg

Attachments

• 6CCB11CE-309C-42E1-830E-0E2AAED16461.jpeg
    6CCB11CE-309C-42E1-830E-0E2AAED16461.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom