Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

These are light years ahead of the white cement 3s.

Grey sock liner > White sock liner

Also without any gimmicks :nthat:

Makes sense. I personally like both, and the WC3s I got (after 3 pairs) are freak'n perfect with slightly better shape than the FRs, but I can see how some would prefer the FRs. Also, although the WCs have more OG padding, my FRs do fit a bit better overall. Happy to have both for sure.

In what respect are you happier?
both shoes match for starters :rofl:

i like the shape and size of the elephant print better on my fire reds than the wc3

never had fre reds before have had white cements and wasnt too thrilled with the pre yellowed sole but wanted the kicks anyway since i currently didnt have in the rotation

i just feel like theyre a better quality sneaker than the wc3 and feel and look better on foot to me personally

gettyimages-1370322119-1024x1024.jpg

MJ knows he has constant cameras around him, y’all really think he is wearing the 06 or 13 pair that may crack or separate? Nike Air or Jumpman matters to the consumer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t care what’s on his. He cares about his bread. He can get what he wants when he wants by all accounts. For all we know it could be a 2022/2023 pair just for him.

MJ knows he has constant cameras around him, y’all really think he is wearing the 06 or 13 pair that may crack or separate? Nike Air or Jumpman matters to the consumer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t care what’s on his. He cares about his bread. He can get what he wants when he wants by all accounts. For all we know it could be a 2022/2023 pair just for him.
13s didn't crack b he's probably wearing those

He probably made a zillion $ off that one release alone back in ‘06 or ‘13 (whenever it was). It’s different when he wears them. I don’t blame him. While we may see them as a bad retro, he sees them as an old product he made a killing on.

He probably made a zillion $ off that one release alone back in ‘06 or ‘13 (whenever it was). It’s different when he wears them. I don’t blame him. While we may see them as a bad retro, he sees them as an old product he made a killing on.
Like if I had a my own shoe line I'm wearing all that **** with the Nt Denim all day ya hurd

Back
Top Bottom