Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I was in the mood in light of the recent pics :lol:

6258488C-1CF0-4835-80FF-902C2A286600.jpeg

Surely you had to have known that was gonna happen

What’s the problem? If Off White and JB released a pair looking like that, they’d be $800. Fools paying big for faked effed up AJ II midsoles and you have the real thing here on IIIs—a much better and more coveted model. Don’t you know that’s patina that skyrockets value? You just hit the lottery, bruh.

Surely you had to have known that was gonna happen
Eventually? sure. Now? not really, they are from 2013 and were not DS.
Damn the one on the left is looking like its starting to crumble! Is that the 2013 pair?
Yep. It's only surface level, so I could get more wears out of them before they give up the ghost.
damn, this is why 1 pair is all I need. too many shoes to get enough wears on them properly
Yeah, these spent most of their life in the box and were only worn sparingly, which shortened their lifespan.
Looks like this new release came around just in time.
No doubt.

Yep, that'll do it. #1 reason why its best to avoid most double ups unless ya know you're gonna wear the 1st pair into the ground or sell them eventually. Sorry that happened man.
Don’t be sorry for me :lol:

I have another pair that I hooped in that’s still good. Plus, almost all of my shoes from 05-06 and earlier have become unwearable, so I’m used it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom