Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

^ is water wet?
No...

Screenshot_20220806-230009.png

Lack of self control?! Sheesh…maybe some don’t wanna deal with the hustle and bustle of these bs releases. Gotta chill with saying people are this or that because they ain’t doing what you think they should be doing. If they wanna do it then more power to them and no sweat/money off our backs 🤷🏾‍♂️

Concur, well said sir.

To some of us, time is more important than money. Also, never tell another man how to spend his disposable income baby.

If y’all want to stay with retail stores release day cool, but I’ve never had issues buying from these two stores and 35 more for the shoe to be in my hands, not a big deal as you can always get money back, so two pairs of these already bought, I’m all set.

it’s not you it’s just the others saying that you can’t wait and are in desperate need, well I’ve gotten Ls on these kinds of shoes, never won a raffle since 2019, so this is the way where I don’t have to worry about Ls as I’m sure I won’t get this on release.

Lack of self control?! Sheesh…maybe some don’t wanna deal with the hustle and bustle of these bs releases. Gotta chill with saying people are this or that because they ain’t doing what you think they should be doing. If they wanna do it then more power to them and no sweat/money off our backs 🤷🏾‍♂️
I'm gonna keep it a band with you, I just said that to be a wise ***. >D In all seriousness I am very well aware of why someone would buy a pair of shoes prior to release. I'm not genuinely knocking anyone for buying a pair early.

FCD4CCA2-7A74-48FA-AFD5-996C0F23D343.png
why are people dumping pairs of these for less than retail after fees…

That would be unwise.

Unless they are getting them for less than retail.

Buy where can they get them for less than retail?
D5D60BF6-B4C8-46FD-B390-94F612DEDDD9.jpeg

Only way I can think of people making money on legit pairs of these is if they are selling pairs from overseas that got backdoored.

Hope y’all pairs are legit. I know mine will be!

That would be unwise.

Only way I can think of people making money on legit pairs of these is if they are selling pairs from overseas that got backdoored.

Maybe the new wave of resellers are sneakerheads who care less about money and more about making sure fellow sneakerheads get get the shoes that they want without having to pay crazy mark-ups.

We're like a month from release date. Nike factories made the shoes months ago.

If Nike produced, say 300,000 pairs, it's not a shocker to me that 1184 legit pairs have gotten to the hands of those with the distributor connections to be able to resell them on the aftermarket platforms.

Having said that, the majority of pairs on StockX are most likely legit, with probably 1% of the pairs that are able to pass inspection being questionable/UA.

Ain't no problem copping em early from an aftermarket reseller like Goat or StockX

Ain't no problem being 100% sure copping them from an authorized retailer on drop date either.

Me prefers the latter.

Hope everyone gets their pair(s).

That would be unwise.

U get them from zadeh kicks with zadeh gift card :smile:. Theyre paying the receiver folks like $500-700 per hour to handle the business 🤡

I think some of this maybe has to do with GOAT+StockX connections with retailers but who knows 🤷‍♂️

This is exactly my thought process. Nobody questions how Goat/StockX manage to have stock on the day of an actual shoe release when retailers are just releasing as well. Goat is in bed with Footlocker so we would be a fool to not think that Footlocker sends some of their stock to Goat to offload.

Back
Top Bottom