Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

lets****inggo-241x240.png

Fire Red 3s cost $260 plus on StockX and GOAT with all the junk fees included.

Not sure how folks are getting em for pretty much retail at 220 shipped

I used a discount code on the taxi 1s because they are sitting in Europe and should be legit. 199 all in. Was thinking of using it on these but I want no doubt retail pairs because they are that important to me.

These stimulus checks going out will help demand.

I had a discount from some jacked up TS1s they sent me.
$1500 check we just got from some stimulus to offset inflation.

I got some other random $455 from the city I live in. Idk for what but I ain’t about to ask.Colorado has extra money so they are sending out to the people.

Only 16 states are getting a “stimulus” check and it’s not like the federal one where mostly everyone qualified who sent in a tax return. Some states like NY are giving home owner credit to those who qualify.

Anyways I hope they do like most of the OG retros and make these plentiful. These are my bday present to myself

When was the last time you could cop an original colorway early for under retail? I got them for $220 shipped off GOAT.

With that being said

“I got them Fire Red 3s mane…”
You must have very small feet.

…the money sizes are more expensive.

I’m 9 so lucky that these don’t fly like 10.5 and up I believe so got them for pretty much retail, plus shipping since they both shipped from hong Kong, stockx and flight club

How yall getting $220 shipped

AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 'FIRE RED' 2022
White/Fire Red/Cement Grey/Black

SIZE US 9 M
$213.00
SUBTOTAL $213.00

Shipping: $16.50

Tax: $21.83
Order Total: $251.33

order above is flight club order I did

• Style ID: DN3707-160
  • Us M Men's Size: 9
  • Condition: New, 100% Authentic

Purchase Price: $216

Sales Tax: $24.56

Processing Fee: $8.64

Shipping: $14.95

TOTAL PAYMENT $264.15*

this one is stockx not too bad for both orders but flight club better as they don’t charge processing fees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom