Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Everyone always says that.

Footwork where?

Foot Locker and Champs are a waste of time.

Every time I’ve ever tried Hibbet’s and Dicks on release morning, I end up in queue for an hour before getting the sold out slap.

Ain’t got no local stores in the 5-4-1 with raffles.

I don’t got nothin.

Not a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

…all I got is funking Floyd.

My guy, you better pop up day after release at your local champs and foot lockers. Or be in the mall by 12 or 11 when Hibbetts & City Gear releases unclaimed pairs. Or 6 maybe next day for Finishline. My store alone has 48 pairs for men and we don't get much heat tbh. If you try you should be able to eat, stop being a downer on yourself and get out there. Good luck and godspeed! Also late shipments happen, ask your locals when they usually get truck and pop up day or 2 after. We got a size run of Desert Elephants for release and another size run like a day or 2 after and it was fcfs if you were lucky enough to be in the mall shopping, you could eat.

qKPQS7J.gif

My guy, you better pop up day after release at your local champs and foot lockers. Or be in the mall by 12 or 11 when Hibbetts & City Gear releases unclaimed pairs. Or 6 maybe next day for Finishline. My store alone has 48 pairs for men and we don't get much heat tbh. If you try you should be able to eat, stop being a downer on yourself and get out there. Good luck and godspeed! Also late shipments happen, ask your locals when they usually get truck and pop up day or 2 after. We got a size run of Desert Elephants for release and another size run like a day or 2 after and it was fcfs if you were lucky enough to be in the mall shopping, you could eat.

qKPQS7J.gif
There is no Hibbetts, Finishline or City Gear in Eugene, Oregon.
We
Champs and Foot Locker almost never have jack squat, even the morning after release day. Store employees have even told me as much. I went to Champs the Sunday after the Desert Elephants released and they had nothing.

Believe me, I want to fight for that inch.

I want to tear myself and everyone around me to pieces for that inch.

I want to claw with my fingernails for that inch.

I want to believe that when I add up all those inches, that’s going to make the difference between winning and losing.

…between retail and resell.

We
Champs and Foot Locker almost never have jack squat, even the morning after release day. Store employees have even told me as much. I went to Champs the Sunday after the Desert Elephants released and they had nothing.

I want to believe that when I add up all those inches, that’s going to make the difference between winning and losing.

My guy is SNKRS and retail online treating you that badly?

We

You might have to drive to Beaverton and do this:

now these are reps if anyone gets the smooth leather instead of tumbled, then it’s reps. Elephant print completely different on the reps. Look at his on feet.

Last edited:
So smooth leather is rep
Tumbled is authentic
Also the stars are a bit more separate under the shoes than the authentic, just a different design on those as well. Also the dots on the grey under the shoe laces, this one has less dots and authentic has more. That would be the first giveaway.

Last edited:
This may be true but there are over 20 different rep factory. They’ve updated their materials now. Also low end tier and high end are night and day difference.
Mk the truth has the same reps as the above so compare both rep videos here that you see with those dots under the shoelace holes if it’s less it’s a rep if it’s more it’s authentic as nightwing and foamer are.

Back
Top Bottom