Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I aint even mad at that. The way people complain about Nike/JB QC, if given the opportunity who wouldn't swap out for better pairs? Out of curiosity, do you work for a Mom & Pop or a chain store? Does your store do raffles, and if so what is the process?

I don't wanna give out too much info(don't know who's hating) but they will be raffled.

I don't wanna give out too much info(don't know who's hating) but they will be raffled.

I feel you bro, no worries. I actually downloaded all the sneaker store apps and entered in the raffles for the 13s coming out tomorrow to see what happens and get myself familiar with the process.

I feel you bro, no worries. I actually downloaded all the sneaker store apps and entered in the raffles for the 13s coming out tomorrow to see what happens and get myself familiar with the process.

You should hit on those easily. 13s aint hype right now. We got 3 size runs at my store. Good luck to you fam and to anyone that wants them. If you dont win it would benefit you greatly to pop in the day after release. I feel like there will be a lot of leftovers. Dark Iris III's are coming next week! Are you after those? I think many will skip for the Fire Reds but those joints are clean.

Spot in the Chi has them and these look good.

789F82A2-8CF5-4FA4-B8E6-360BD7546248.jpeg

You should hit on those easily. 13s aint hype right now. We got 3 size runs at my store. Good luck to you fam and to anyone that wants them. If you dont win it would benefit you greatly to pop in the day after release. I feel like there will be a lot of leftovers. Dark Iris III's are coming next week! Are you after those? I think many will skip for the Fire Reds but those joints are clean.
What the sz run on iris 3 ? The same as the 13s ?

I'll keep that in mind. So far it looks like Finish Line is the only shoe store that isn't doing raffles, just FCFS so I'll definitely hit them up if I don't win on the raffles. Not a fan of the Dark Iris, but I entered that raffle too just to see what happens :lol:

Didn't win either raffle from FL or champs for those 13s, lol. Not a good look for a shoe that doesn't seem desirable.

Foot shops are investors in GOAT to the tune of $100 Million+…Their stock goest straight to the aftermarket…

Before their “investment” I would win just about every drop that came out, after I never won a single thing…Just eventually stopped even buying anything from them at all…Haven’t even stepped foot in a physical location since before COVID 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I wonder if Flight Club and GOAT fulfill from the same inventory and processes. They have diff pricing so it seems they're still operating independently, if not just the front end websites, though the fulfillment ops may be shared. Interestingly, FC orders seem to ship from goat.com when tracking, so it seems the backend is shared.

So did these release in Japan as well as Korea? What it an full Asia launch?

Man, 2018 BC EP on one shoe; that's nuts. Hope my pair doesn't look like that. This will be my first 3 since the BCs. I'm fine with those despite the flaws, but really wanting this new nice shape and EP as it'll be my first "remastered" 3. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom