Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I never get anything on SNKRS. Last time I got EA for something I actually wanted was the Alternate Motorsport 4s. Was able to use my 20% discount coupon on those too before they stopped allowing that. Would love to know how Nike's algorithm works.
Agreed on the algorithm part. Too many people frequent this website to not know. Of course they would never release that valuable information. Never believed the completely random foolishness.

91421F45-5370-46AE-834D-9ABD1C54F257.jpeg

First EA win ever. Rare SNKRS W

Checked yesterday and no EA and I completely forgot today

Pretty sure I didn't get it so its release day or shock drop for me

Surprised no one has mentioned how off the red is in Nike's beauty photos. Who the heck approved that....SMH.
Whole shoe looks off to me but my other retro pair from whatever year they released is done so I'm grabbing these

Checked yesterday and no EA and I completely forgot today

Pretty sure I didn't get it so its release day or shock drop for me

Whole shoe looks off to me but my other retro pair from whatever year they released is done so I'm grabbing these

To clarify, the shoe itself is perfection; the pics they have is pathetic.

It's funny how me or none of the guys every get EA.... I think it's evident that Phil Knight doesn't gaf about black people...

ClearcutSolidBaldeagle-max-1mb.gif
This is probably the dumbest take I’ve ever seen. Plenty of white dudes (and I’m sure other races/ethnicities) who also did not get EA or never hit on SNKRS. The last time I hit on SNKRS was for a pair of cool greys….

Back
Top Bottom